Reviews for Changes
polkadotpublicty chapter 16 . 3/16
You should update , I think Bra and Trunks need to fix things
polkadotpublicty chapter 14 . 3/16
Wtf Gohan ew ... I'm curious to why Goten and Bra were staring at each other the other chapter , sigh I'm almost finished and I sense your not going to update...
polkadotpublicty chapter 10 . 3/16
Oh my god Gohans really fucked up , I like this story , but it's just hard to picture him doing that to Pan , i mean beatings okay but almost rape that's disgusting
mercy chapter 4 . 3/12
This is a sad story
Blazingnyancat chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Anyone feel bad for Chi-Chi?
thewonderingman chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Great story I realy enjoyed it, It is a bit sad, but none-the-less A good story.
Anyways I would like to see a panxgoten pairing, I know there family but they look so cute together, and the whole panxtrunks angle is used way to much, and poor goten is always stuck with a crapily made oc or by himself, I say its about time somebody gave that poor boy some loving. But you appear to already be pairing her with trunks so nevermind (but if you could do that that'd be awesome). Anyways I thought the story overall, was well writen, with a nice smooth flow to it. The characters were well rounded, and each had there own little quirk. So yeah, amazing story looking forward to the next chapter.
massey chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Great story, I hope that you would finish this soon.
Nessa671 chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
Please update soon.
chorky chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
You shouldn't just let her forgive trunks that easy he really hurt her and he could have made up for it anytime he wanted. And why were he at her school with an cheerleader?

Bra she shouldn't be forgiven easy either she left pan alone with her feelings and let their friendship die.

Now as for Gohan and Videl they should really pay the most I would hate for her to come back and just let them be forgiven that fast. Her Parents should have loved her. Videl let her get beat and abuse for no reason how could she believe that was ok because she's saiyan she have to be beat, it wasn't that way befor. Gohan should have to suffer befor he is forgiven he did violate her and he did sort of raped her by given oral sex to his daughter, thats not easy to get over.

Pan is 28 now she can move out the house and leave them she should move to CC or atlease hide her ki and live away from them all for awhile.

I know I wrote alot lol but I would hate to see her forgive every that fast because they apologize she should make sure they mean it befor she accept it.
famoso chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
I'm glad your updating alot faster then alot of other stories your doing great.
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
Cool can't wait to read more. I will be waiting for the next chappy.
Pan-chan34 chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
I love this story so far. Mirai Trunks and Pan get togethers are one of my fave stories to read. I really want Pan to end up with Trunks from her time though, cuz I can tell he really loves her. Pan just doesn't see it, and Trunks can tell her the truth as to why he pushed her away. She should wake up from her amnesia eventually too and realize who she is, and start falling for Mirai Trunks. And then be torn between Mirai Trunks and the Trunks from her time. A love triangle is always good. Anyway, I love how this story is going. And can't wait for the next chapter!
famoso chapter 15 . 11/10/2010
Great story I love it and very original.
marai pan chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
i think its quite interesting and i hope you continue. as for the whole thing with gohan it makes me a bit sick. no daughter should have a father like that. if this ever happened in real life i think i'd possibly hurt him any way i but it just pisses me off.
intrinsic chapter 14 . 6/30/2010
update soon! interesting storyline...dark, disturbing and original...i like it (even if it does creep me out)