Reviews for Life Goes On
lizziemarie0529 chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
i hope there is a chance of an update soon
Lord Otello chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
great story, would you care to update soon? ty :)
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Love it please write more
Miniandre chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Are you going to continue this?
Phil Boswell chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
First of all, 1568 is more like 450 years before this story takes place.

Second, if Potter Manor is so safe, what's your reason for James and Lily moving to Godric's Hollow? This question always needs to be answered in any story where Harry discovers that he has some kind of "ancestral home" so I'm not picking on you alone!

Third, why aren't the trio moving into Potter Manor and using it as a base instead of camping out like in canon? I expect to hear something about this sometime soon: surely one of them would think of it?
mahhhfy chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
I really love this story, please post a new chapter as soon as you can
Cosmyk Angel chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Loving this story. Hope you update again soon.

Cosmyk
FireflyOfTheShadowWolves chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
i think that this chapter was great
FireflyOfTheShadowWolves chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Great Story! I love it and i can't wait for the next chapter!
tiffany.woodruff.161 chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
Why are they seperated isnt Ginny an adult now,that she is married/bonded to Harry. she can be there with them cant she.
Meee chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Please update. I would be ever so grateful. This is very scrumptious writing and I love it to bits.
NuZer001 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Love it i hope you willl update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
This was the first time reading your story, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Please update. This is awesome stuff. I really want to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
This is really really good update soon. You are a really good writer and I haven't noticed any grammar or spelling mistakes, nit that I'm good at grammar or spelling. Please update cause I practically live on good fics.