Reviews for Sitting In A Tree
Hey chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Dude, not fair! It's not finished, I want more!
ppl chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
So there was still kind of some time before the Duncan incident. Why not write some more fluff and then do some kind of break-up and then lead to Lilly's death and Logan's anger?
rezmutt chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I want more to this story too. It's just so fascinating. I love how you take the characters and place them completely different circumstances but they are so true to the originals. Amazing!
AWarOfWords chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
i LOVE the way you write Logan :) I hope you continue this :D
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Please continue!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Is this finished? It doesn't feel finished. I really like it so I hope you write more!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow! Great chapter!
HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Please continue! I so need high school drama now and then!
Islandergyrl chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Aw this is totally cute. I never really liked duncan and would like to think that lilly's ultimate plan was to hook Veronica up with Logan. As much of a bad boy Logan is he would never murder someone in cold blood, unlike Duncan who basically put a hit on Aaron Echolls. I thought this was really good and really portrayed bow the would act back when Lilly was still alive. Too bad it never happened this way
liferscove2118 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
so is this one done or should I add this to my alerts?
cathlamberti chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Thank you for updating. A really good story. The continuation of their friendship is beautifully written, with a lot of comprehension for their characters at a much more innocent time in their lives. Please carry on writing.
Josielynn chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
This chapter was entirely cute! I like how you are setting the story up for some problems and conflicts in the future but you gave them this oasis. SO GOOD!
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Aw, they're so cute together! _
sydlexi2 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
This was so awesome! I could not believe a new chapter was up. I totally loved this. It was so perfect. Please write more soon.
phifeversham chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Another great chapter! They're really adorable together. Thanks for sharing.