Reviews for A Midnight Snow Walk
XhiseyesX chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
even if it stinks, just tell me “it’s horrible; never write about a random idea that comes into your head again.”
Jen Summers chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I loved it! It was so good, Rory and Jess were in character. But the disclaimer with Logan was just... BAM right there, that brought down me down, but other than that I absolutely loved it.
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
loved it !
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
i loved it! it was really great. i think you should keep on writing stories. i would love to read a future fic story with rory and jess married or something! rory and jess make the best couple ever!
Milo.Ventimiglia.Lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
i liked it, thought it was cute!
literatiwhore chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
that was adorable.

it just started to snow in Massachusetts? We have like 7 inches here and the windchill is 24 below. Seriously, it's -24.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
aw... this is so adorable. i love jess, too. the only reason i'm not screaming about milo not being on the show anymore is that he's gotten so much more publicity and fame with his new show. so, you know, i can't be mad. anyways- it was totally in character. i love that jess yelled for her to go away, but came down anyway. it was perfect. i wish that it weren't a oneshot. it's so hard to find quality literati anywhere. -pouts-
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
loved it!
popcan11 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
aww cute. This reminds me of how I have to update my story soon. Hehe, I don't care how many times I hear it, I'm still in denial about Milo never coming back. Call me crazy but a girl can dream can't she?
otherwise44 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
nice one shot. I like the snow.

on a side note...

Hard to believe people go this long with out snow. today it's -29 C, -40 C with the windchill. (I live in manitoba)

but good to hear that you like the snow.
SkyFaunteleroy chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Aw that's cute. She made him fall. LOL

You're so lucky snow always looks like so much fun on TV.
boredliteratireader chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
liked it a lot... :D

was very cute...
RoryLeighMariano chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I think that it was great! It's refreshing to see that I'm not the only one who's forgotten about the good old days of season three. Please write about a random idea that comes into your head again soon.