Reviews for 1923
lllanimepandalll chapter 1 . 7/1
I really love how you add the words used in 1923. It gives the story a good touch. (Well I think used in 1923, you could actually just be making up words and I would be non the wiser cuz... well I don't look up words used in 1923 for no reason)
You've got to be kidding me.. Its not skikmaru or shikmaru.. Or sikmaru.. For the love of god it S.H.I.K.A.M.A.R.U.
How tough is that. :v
OrangeJellyfish chapter 9 . 3/20
STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID! I tolled you to fucking wait!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 8 . 3/20
you idiot! stay 'till the end!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 4 . 3/20
lol, Kiba! XD
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 3/20
"yet" ;)
The Silent Wolff chapter 12 . 2/16
This was soooo perfect! I feel all warm on the inside from reading this it made me really happy! Awesome work c:
KoiNekoMeo chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Love this story !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
For legs you should have said gams :D
jupimako chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
That was really fun. Thanks!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
I simply loved this story, I felt bad for Shino in the end!
WolfieLiz chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
OMGOD! nooooooooo! the end! The Despicable End!

drama switch to off
thank you very very very much for this beautifull story!
whatthefuzz chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
i like the story but its way too cheesy and characters are too ooc (just sasuke and gaara). also the build up towards the ending is obvious. i feel as if you rushed on finishing the fic. there are too few moments for the built up of their love, then the next thing we know they already did it(and after sharing just a single kiss).
also the setting did not serve any purpose. You titled the story 1923 but i didnt find that much difference between yours and other fic which was what i was hoping to find when i read your summary.

anyway even though i said a lot... there is something about your story that keep me reading on.

also goodluck on your next fic
KCC chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
XD I cannot stop laughing! Even though you made this awhile ago, and have probably developed as a writer, I looove your fanfics!
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014