Reviews for Snow Flakes
MeshaSunshine chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm crying...this was amazing...*sniff*
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I READ ALL OF THIS.

*Deep breath*

Very, very impressive and though it was long it was written extremely well and made me want to keep going. Such a wonderfully amazing story, Felia. :)

Just wow, your writing is perfect.

I miss you XD;

Rach/Yume
SebonzaMitsuki27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Absolutely wonderful. The growth that Riku underwent was incredible, and I'm glad that he reconnected with his dad.

And I adored the Namiku building up to the very end.

"I'm Namine, an angel."

"I'm Riku, a fool."

I think that's my favourite part. It was sweet, and I really did start to cry at that point. Well, I was kind of crying through out, but that's beside the point.

This is amazing.

SM27
Artemis Fowl II chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This story was amazing, it is one of only three fanfictions that have actually left me with a tear in my eye :'(

I loved the way it was only in on chapter, you were right that splitting it up would hae ruined the flow of the piece, and the way the whole thing built up was very well written. There are (understandably) a few missed words and grammer mistakes but not anywhere near enough to become a problem.

You have a skill at writing this type of stories, and I hope that you continue with them!

Artemis Fowl II
TheQuietLoudmouth chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
FELIA! okay, lol, it's me, yeah? xD

i really forget what i said in my other review .. dammit, it was long, too. T_T; but anyway .. YOU'VE GOT A SUPALONG STORY HERE, YNOE? but with what you said in your AN (which i have just reread) i think i'm glad you didn't cut it into chapters .. it flows well and everything. you shouldn't break it all up. o_o;

&&, even though it's long, it's such a good plot and everything! you're so good at writing like the supernatural (like the angels or the afterlife or sth) and all your fantastic wording made me feel like it was christmas in june, LOL.

i don't RLY like namiku, but yours are the exception, 'cause i RLY like yours 8D; they're just adorable when you write them.

so yesh, excellent job as usual.

keep writing kh, darling!

ILU.
Achromatopsia chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Sorry I couldn't leave a review sooner, but my computer had taken to blocking anything that popped up (only for a little while though).

I really enjoyed your fiction. I especially liked how you portrayed Riku. It was kind of strange when he died. The scene, in my opinion, was blissful. I would have to say that it was my favorite part.

There were no errors in spelling or grammar (as far as I could tell)and I liked that also. It is nice to be able to tell when an author has put a lot of work into their writing.
Ether-Cloud chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
It made me cry! I'm at my PC bawling like a baby! This was so good and it's the second saddest Namiku I've read to date. Good work. ;_;
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
One word, girl. WOW. *flabbergasted and speechless*

That is seriously the longest one-shot i've ever read on The best one too! This is going to my favs, no doubt about that! You made, or should i say, crafted this story beautifully - with excruciating detail! O_o Gosh, you're a natural at this...

Consider me your newest fan :D
GoddessOTU chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Oh wow! I absolutely LOVED it! Definitely one of my all time favorite stories! It was so captivating and well written, I really couldn't stop, long or not. Not to mention Riku/Namine is one of my favorite pairings. _

Beautiful story, awesome job, I loved it to death!

Jeni
DScript chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
...I honestly though I reviewed this...*forgetful*

Well, what can I say? This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Both characters are wonderfully IN-character; everything they do and say is just right. The writing is beautiful, as is the story. The end is so sad, but it's happy at the same time, I give you a lot of credit for pulling that off. Basically...this is one absolutely perfect story.

-CF
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
So I read this entire thing. It was long beyond all human reason, but I do agree with you-chaptering it would've taken away so much. Who cares that it was so long! It was good!

Before I say anything else, let's get my little criticisms out of the way. There were a few grammar errors that I had to double-back on so I could understand your meaning, but few means few, so I wasn't bothered too much by it. And some parts were really sluggish. I don't know if it's just because I'm tired, or not, but I lost focus a few times and had to go back and re-read. So yeah, that's my criticism. Not very constructive... my bad. :(

Now onto the goodness!

The plot was so awesome. The characterization was so awesome. And y'know what? Your vocabulary AWESOME! I thought I was going to be bawling my eyes out when I finished, but I didn't. And that's what makes this so touching.

So yeah, you probably think I'm crazy. How could not crying mean touching? Well, true, it was very sad. But you made Riku finally forgive himself and his dad, and even though he died he went to heaven. All because little angel Naminé got him to go to church! Woot!

One thing I just have to say- tieing in the part with Riku and the elder at the church into Riku and his dad-the whole prodigal son thing- was amazing. You tied in a whole mess of things back to the end, actually. Like the recurring dream and how after he forgave himself there weren't anymore dark thingies clinging to him.

You have the perfect amount of everything, actually. Romance, tragedy, angst, happiness, and suspense. Description and dialogue. I got really pissed at Riku when I found out he was lieing about taking his medicine... but I guess he had to die. But yeah, this rocked.

-fave-
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
THAT STORY WAS FANTASTIC-YET SAD,RIKU SALVATION IS A GOOD LESSON IN LIFE/DEATH.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
“I’m Naminé, an angel.”

“I’m Riku, a fool.”

I think I just died a little.

Really, Felia. This is just gorgeous. I mean, I just came back to read the ending after leaving it for about a week, but even though I read like lightning - it's insanely long. So don't hate me too much. XD;

This is... wow. I don't know where to start. You're right about chapters breaking the flow - I like it as it is. And those too scared by the length don't deserve to read this anyways, right? XD; Your details about every single gorgeous thing - just beautiful. This story is the perfect blend of sweet and tragic, and the character development is wonderful!

That part I quoted up there... that really... wow, loved it. Are you familiar with Tarot? The major arcana cards all refer to different things - challenges, lessons, people - that the Fool encounters on his journey. But it never really says how the thing ends, and the cards are used for fortune telling. So reading this was like... it just made me think of that. And that makes me all bubbly inside.

Wonderful, amazing job Fel-face. I'm sorry I didn't finish this sooner.
acronymed chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I READ THE WHOLE THING.

THE. WHOLE. THING.

AND IT'S AMAZING.

DALKSJDLKSDJFKAHDKHSA; *DED*

Ohmygod, Felly. This was wonderful. My heart went out to Riku's father and I feel so...odd. Like, I can't describe it. I feel sad, but joyful. Like, angsty, but not.

THIS FIC IS WONDERFUL.

You have improved so much. And I love how you kept it going, even after Riku died, how Riku dreamed about Naminé, how Naminé kept trying to save him.

D: I LOVE IT SO MUCH. *ded again*