Reviews for Staying Strong
ThePhoenixEchos chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
:DDD Love this, although it doesnt match up quite to DH .. I dont really care!
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
nice :)
HiddenDepths-x chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This was a really sweet little one-shot, and very well written. I thought your Ginny was very much in character, and though it's now AU it seemed like something that could have happened realistically in canon, if you know what I mean. I really enjoyed reading it - I thought the ending was a little abrupt, but it suited the shock of them turning up like that our of the blue. Great! :)
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Great Oneshot. Loved It :).
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aw.. Another great fic! Loved the Ginny-Harry moments in the end! Pleaase, write another chapter :D . You could make it a longer fic :D. I mean, what had happened? Had Harry killed Voldemort? Why were they bloodied and has bruises?

How long had they been gone? How long into the book (DH) is this story?

Please, write another chapter where they could tell their story; what they had been doing, and tons of sweet Harry-Ginny and Ron-Hermione moments :D

Loved the story/fic.
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
aww... I loved it :) although it's not canon, it was still believable. It's very well written, filled with emotion, touching, and you do a very good portrayal of Ginny. Very good :)
hondagirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Poor Ginny. She was try all time to be strong. I like the part where her dad whispers to her. And the Ginny/Harry moment nicely wrapped this up. I like it.
000989 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw...that was so sweet. Great job :)
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was a cute fic and I like that you bring the readers into Ginny's thoughts as she goes into sixth year alone and without the Trio. I like how you make her realistically sad and not unrealistic to the point where Ginny sounds dumb.

I like how you incorporate Neville (by the way, he is my favorite character and I love how you write him) and Luna, whos the perfect amount of dreamy and sweet. Extra points for writing out Hagrid's dialect and actually doing it well.

The Harry/Ginny moment wrapped up this fic perfectly.

Great job on the fic.
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i think I'm tearing up! That was beautiful!
mackgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh I loved this. Great job.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This is lovely. I felt so sorry for poor Ginny - trying to be strong, but worrying so much about Harry and the others. The bit about her eating a bit of everything in Ron's honour made me laugh.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aww ... a happy ending. :)

This was beautiful in the way that you characterised Ginny. We could really understand exactly how she was feeling.

Cuba
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow, I love how she was too busy being strong to feel, it was a very gorgeous theme for this. Complete genius!

Ginny's thoughts in this were very realistic and in character. Just so you know, Luna cracked me up immensley. That was extremely clever of you, to make up about those who-whatsits!

Cheers,

Paddy
GinnyHarryPerfect chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this is as good as the other one!

!