Reviews for Of Dreamers and Journeys
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 6/13
Ravenclaw.
PrayerGirl chapter 12 . 3/17
This was a wonderful story! You did a really good job combining the two world, but still making it about Sarah and Jareth!
hearagain chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
What a lovely crossover. Liked you attention to detail and seeing Sarah explore the HP universe. Thanks for sharing.
PenArt chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
Good story, I enjoyed it :D
Juliethobo chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
I think that Sarah is refusing to call upon Jareth because he has not been playing with his riding crop.
Juliethobo chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Albus Dumbledore giggling like a little schoolgirl and in love with Minnie, bwhahahahaha
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
Hahaha! It was nice.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
This was pretty awesome so far. Going to read the next chapter now and I'm hoping you will be able to add Sarah to Hogwarts seamlessly. :)
anaraz chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
lDragonElf chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
This story is fantastic!
apaulije chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
It's rare for me to read a fic where the canon main character(s) aren't the fanfic's main character(s). - ie: Harry Potter from Harry Potter series, Dean and/or Sam Winchester from Supernatural and such. It's like when I start out reading fics in a fandom I imprint on a character or more like how people have OTP (which I think means one true pairing? I guess I'm like One or More True Characters...? Idk). I read the summary and thought it sounded interesting but I hesitated. Then I realized all that I just mentioned (had an epiphany about me in relation to fics). Curiousity won out and I'm glad it did. This fic is interesting and magical and substantial (in the way that it isn't... fluff? Just fluff? Idk, it instantly became one of my favorite fics! There's a lot I like about this fic I like, like the beginning, middle... end ;) even if Hooch's death made me cry. This review is rambling and random but I'm going to push the button Post Review anyway because I think it might tell how much I like this story even if only it only has some points I remember at the time... and I'm shy... yeah, I never know how to end reviews, guess I'm awkward that way... appreciated the story?
Wynni chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
This is definitely how it shoulda gone.
Death Please chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Come away/The dreaming kind sounds like a good idea.
Please try to start that. As long as it has Jareth.
killer4853 chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
Indecisive Bob chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Now that was a pretty good short story. I have to admit, I know next to nothing about Labyrinth (*gasp* What heresy is this?!). I've heard quite a bit about it from a friend, but I've never looked into it personally. After reading this little fic, I'm definitely interested in the story. Thank you for writing this story!