Reviews for Of Dreamers and Journeys
Dreaming One chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Beautiful. I love that you're taking your time with this.
Dreaming One chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
SO COOL! I'm ecstatic, I can't get over how cool this fic is! You know how fun it is when you find a fic to entertain you, right? You must know. Well, that's the joy you're giving me. Thanks my friend, thank-you very much.
Dreaming One chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
AWESOME encounter with Malfoy! I love how strong she is, and I love the words have power for her no matter who she's dealing with. And she can command people to run the Labyrinth! Like Jareth!

...does she not find this odd? I guess it's just part of the package of having beaten the Labyrinth, and the 'certain powers' the King gave her? But still, that is some scary shit.

I LOVE your Sarah!
Dreaming One chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Excellent. And the fact that Jareth pays for helping her with pain convinces me as a reader of his good intentions. Even if Sarah is still terrified of him. Hang in there, Jareth! _
Dreaming One chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
Seriously, so cool! Know what I love? I love how you avoid cliches. There are some, of course, because we all love them, but I mean...you don't have The Golden Trio involved in any large way, and you haven't had Jareth interact with her at all yet, no rushing things, and Sarah isn't out of character. Insofar as stories about goblins and wizards go...it's quite believable. XD

Reading on...
Dreaming One chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
"the butterflies in her stomach growing at the thought of meeting so many new people, all older than herself, who would were now her colleagues. "

Typo. :)
Dreaming One chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
This is awesome! I forced myself to press the back button so I could review this chapter...I really want to just read the rest. I adore the way you're blending the two worlds, and your writing is very enjoyable. Woot woot!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AWESOME! I love the idea that the goblins at Gringotts are Jareth's goblins! *smacks forehead* I wish I'd thought of that!

Reading on...
Blueberry Babe chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
very enjoyable! i liked the way you got albus and minerva together.. priceless.. well done. I look forward tofinding more of your stories.
katdemon1895 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
one of the best hogwarts/labyrinth crossovers i have ever read ever, fantastic job
Parsley the Lion chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
It's a bit rushed and wishy-washy towards the end, but I enjoyed it anyway. Good job.
fan-rei chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
true i don't find your last chapters as anjoyable as the firsts ones but you did a good job. thank for the kiss :)
songofserenity chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
i have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of this story and i humbly ask shall we be hearing more from sarah in her roll as champion of the labyrinth?

thank you for your spinning of these words from the very fabric of imagination.
keske chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
o thats a great story! Poor Xiomara ~sighs~ and poor sev...

hey write another one!
Mevneriel chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Wonderful ending to a beautifully written fanfiction. There are so few truly good Harry Potter/Laby crossovers, and beyond a doubt your's is one of the best! I greatly look forward to your next! I am quite sad honestly to see this end, it has been a joy to read. Thank you so much for both writing this and finishing it! See ya next fanfiction!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »