Reviews for Of Dreamers and Journeys
lenanR chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
lDragonElf chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
This story is fantastic!
Jedimindtrixie chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
It's rare for me to read a fic where the canon main character(s) aren't the fanfic's main character(s). - ie: Harry Potter from Harry Potter series, Dean and/or Sam Winchester from Supernatural and such. It's like when I start out reading fics in a fandom I imprint on a character or more like how people have OTP (which I think means one true pairing? I guess I'm like One or More True Characters...? Idk). I read the summary and thought it sounded interesting but I hesitated. Then I realized all that I just mentioned (had an epiphany about me in relation to fics). Curiousity won out and I'm glad it did. This fic is interesting and magical and substantial (in the way that it isn't... fluff? Just fluff? Idk, it instantly became one of my favorite fics! There's a lot I like about this fic I like, like the beginning, middle... end ;) even if Hooch's death made me cry. This review is rambling and random but I'm going to push the button Post Review anyway because I think it might tell how much I like this story even if only it only has some points I remember at the time... and I'm shy... yeah, I never know how to end reviews, guess I'm awkward that way... appreciated the story?
Wynni chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
This is definitely how it shoulda gone.
Death Please chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Come away/The dreaming kind sounds like a good idea.
Please try to start that. As long as it has Jareth.
killer4853 chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
Indecisive Bob chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Now that was a pretty good short story. I have to admit, I know next to nothing about Labyrinth (*gasp* What heresy is this?!). I've heard quite a bit about it from a friend, but I've never looked into it personally. After reading this little fic, I'm definitely interested in the story. Thank you for writing this story!
Tamha chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
I like the take this one did, neither making Sarah a late-blooming HP witch nor transformed into some kind of Fae, but using her gained powers over mirrors and the Sight and expanding on it.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Love this so much already! This might be the best idea for a cross-over ever.
Minirowan chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
This was good! I found the development of Sarah and Jareth's relationship lacking, but other than that I loved this story. I have to say my favorite aspect of this story is how the Labyrinth changed Sarah. She not only grew up but gained the ability to see beyond what's on the surface.

Like I said, it would have been nice to have more on the relationship. I found Sarah's acceptance of Jareth's proposal too easy. I get that she's been wanting to go back for a while, but what about her family? Is Toby going with her or does he have visiting privileges? I feel that these questions would have been answered had you delved in their relationship more.

I also love how you included Toby. It makes perfect sense that his time Underground would have had some effects. He may not have done anything special but being surrounded by Fae magic must have left an impression.

In any case, this was a great story.
chocolaty chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Thanks for the great fanfic!
DoodlingPlume chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
I just loved this fic! Thank you
DanceMagic chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
This is just amazing! It made me go awwww all the way xD
And the union of Dumbledore and Minerva! that as really clever of you hahah!

Thank you very much for completing this fic!
Luna chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I'm not into cross-overs, in fact 98% of the time I loathe them, but when I found this story on Archive of Our Own, I decided to give it a chance.
I'm happy I did.
Though not without it's flaws (if the fae world is such a secret why is nothing being done about Sarah's blatant use of magic, the aid of goblins, and Jareth's dramatic entrances), the story manages to avoid fanfiction's (and cross-overs especially) biggest flaw of creating a Mary Sue. Blissfully, this story did not interfere with the HP timeline or plot other than the little tidbits of the final battle and instead created a more unique sort of adventure that does not disrupt much of either fandom.
More Jareth x Sarah time would have been appreciated though.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 12/22/2013