Reviews for Of Dreamers and Journeys
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
this story was fantastic! I loved every letter of it! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Woo woo jareth is starting to show his true feelings! Aww
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Laaaaaaaaa oo oo ooooooooo ooooooo oooo oooo Ooooo aaaa heeeeeeeeeer oooaaa iiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnnn yyyyyyyyyyyy eoooooo allllllll heeeeeee o a

This is a magic spell to do whatever you please!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Hkhguytertyufvbnjkjhg soz just felt like typing random stuff! Great grins evily
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I Just read your story and I have to say it's very good, thank you for writing it, have you thought about doing a one-shot on Sarah visiting Hogwarts and tells them what's all going on, like if she's married to Jareth now?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
love the story
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Aww, I loved this story! :3
Miss Rune chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
AWESOME story and the best pairings ;)
carick of hunter moon chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
very well thought out story with a story story line and a good plot which is well written and fun to read thank you for your hard work on it CArick
Terapsina chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
This story was completely magical in the very best of ways.

I liked how the Jareth/Sarah situation was resolved, the end was clear enough to make me smile but open ended enough to fit the air of this story.

Loved it!
Terapsina chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Alright, so this chapter HAD to be reviewed for one very important reason before I could allow myself to read further. And that reason is...

"Oh that poor man, she thought to herself. He's head over heels in love with Minerva, and she doesn't have any idea."

Oh, I LOVE the irony of SARAH saying that about someone else, don't you?

Lovely story, can't wait to finish this review so I can find out what happens next.
TA Salmalin chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Always a joy to find a completed crossover. I especially liked how you handled the magic in this story-very interesting. And the mischievousness-too often that aspect is lost in Labyrinth fics, even though Jareth obviously is all about mischief and Sarah has her own streak.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I love your story! Where did you get Gabrielle Provost's Book of Faerie from?

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Raina Darlig chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
THat was AWESOME

Goood job~
laelruin chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Aw! Made me cry a little at the end there. I'm so happy this is finished, half-way through I was all "ARGH!" and panicy, scrolled up to the top and first thing I saw was 'complete'. I was very happy. :) I love the idea behind the story, the way the Goblins where always present throughout the whole thing and the characterization. I'm hoping to go to your profile and find a second one to this, though I have little hope... -.-'

Anyway, awesome work!