Reviews for The Rose Garden
Diddleymaz chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
it was good
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
That is so... Beautiful. It's poetic and touching and it was so sad and beautiful that I wanted to cry. You have a beautiful gift, to be able to write something like that. Well done, in every sense
PureCrimsonRed chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
This was one of the most beautiful pieces I have read. It certainly had me near tears a couple of times. You wrote the garden scenes with astonishing clarity. It felt like I was actually watching the emotions unfold in front of me. It is an incredibly moving piece and I feel my life is more complete just for reading it. Definitely one of my favourite works to date. Superbly written. You should feel proud of it. You have a talent for emotive construction of text, a very difficult feat to accomplish for many. I can see many a tragedy, or bittersweet romance, penned by you in the future. Maybe try an original piece? I would be more than happy to review such a work and offer and constructive criticism I may be able to provide. Happy writings!
Ceti H. Black chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I liked the feel of this story.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
well techanicly Draco said it to him. like 6 times... so yeah.(and nooooo I didn't look back)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Wow. just wow.

"It's strange, I'll admit, that it seems like the world has set this up for you, but you should probably remember, the entire world has been here longer than you," must be THE deepest thing i've heard in a VERY long time.

i hope you don't mind if i write that down or share it on facebook or something... wow.
SuperCali chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Awwwwwww. Thank you!
Elsyra chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
SO AMAZING! This is beautifully written, dear-you have a gift. :) The poetic description and pacing of the plot is flowing and perfect, the dialogue realistic and fitting for each character. I love this story (though not quite as much as Draco loves Harry! _) and it is sincerely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read-it inspires me to write better and makes me proud to be a fanfic author. Thank you very much for writing this story and please continue to be awesome!

starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
This is beautiful ... Maybe even the most beautiful fanfiction I've ever read !

Truly well done , I never cry , and here I am tearing up over this story ! That truly is an achievement on your half ! To be able to write a story capable of such emotion ! You are very good writer with skill ! To make the reader feel the emotions of a character , is something not many authors have ! Therefore good job !
Farah Mew chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Seriously, I teared up. Wonderful story, I'm without words. So touching :)
titemb-bm chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
i love!

LadyGhai chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
please make a sequel..

KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Awesome story. During the scene where Draco sings 'Full of Grace' I really feel for him. I listened to the song before and it was so painful and it fits the scene perfectly.