Reviews for Just Friends
Uh sequel pls
Terri411 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
This was a very good BONES ff,it had everything you would want to read in a Bones fiction ,this was just lovey thank you (I love everything BONES) :-).
Terri411 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
I'm glad somebody decided to put some protection on them THANK YOU (I love everything BONES) :-).
BonesOMG chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
Wow this is sooo gooood! But yeah the ending is a bit unsatisfactory...please will you continue?
csibonesfan123 chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
thisbwas a great story it really capture the charecters of brennen and booth you should deffinitly write a sequel
tarayatre chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow, chapter one and B&B make love! I believe this is the first B&B story I've read where this has happened.
aracely6 chapter 21 . 12/11/2009
great story
kimberd chapter 15 . 6/2/2009
I'm really loving this story... most of all I'm loving that you have them in Pittsburgh! It's so great when I can actually imagine the places they are because it's where it grew up!
Labyrinth01 chapter 19 . 4/19/2009
No sex right after church? Wha...? My husband is a devout Episcopalian, and that's when he hits on me the most! I can tell you have a little Catholic guilt yourself LOL
JLo10131121 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
LOL. That blind date was nowhere near as bad as one I had a couple of years ago. But I did like how Booth went to Brennan's to decompress.
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is so fantastic. I'm going to read the next chapters right away!
Aching Bones chapter 21 . 6/10/2008
Hi there,

Yes I really enjoyed this story very much...I hope that you do continue it...

Ger
midid chapter 21 . 6/8/2008
Hi. Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I just found it and thought I would let you know. So did you ever do a sequel? Just curious. Can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
UnityInDiversity chapter 21 . 5/27/2008
I should have been working on my thesis today, but somehow I read this story instead. I know I should probably feel guilty about that, but I don't. This was absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this and I loved how you incorporated Booth's history in it, and so well, might I add. I wonder if we'll see any of that in the next season. Well, I guess I should really get back to my thesis now...
lex chapter 21 . 4/8/2008
thus story was so great! you should definitely write a sequel...all of your stories are fantastic, keep up the great work!