Reviews for Suddenly Our Secret
Hannah Montana chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
That last chapter was just like what happened in the show
girlpower8900 chapter 20 . 11/28/2009
That was good. :)
hexenkind chapter 20 . 1/5/2009
Oh my ...

I can't believe it!

I actually had tears in my eyes when I read that ..

I played suddenly in the backround and really got into the mood of it!

I read all the three of your storys (This and the two prequels) and I have to say I was a addicted to them!

I really have to say that you improved your writing skills a lot over these storys!

I really love how you write and I'll now read other fanfics of you!

xx
potter-addiction chapter 20 . 2/5/2008
I loved this so much...I can't exactly say! But this is an awesome fic, and Freddy is a very cool OC. I think this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read! Thank you so much!
SnUgI chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
hae

datz erali sweet
Mer's4life chapter 20 . 7/24/2007
ok i kno this fic is old but i was bored w/ all the new ones so i started reading the old ones...and i love this series i kno u said u wernt goin to be writing a sequel but u definitley should think about changing your mind because im sure loads of ppl wanna read another one..like me and ur really REALLY talented..neways i really really hope u do
dramionerox chapter 20 . 7/16/2007
i read all three stories and i simply just loved them all :]

im sorry i didnt get to review the other two but i was soo eager to read what was next! haha

well i really really loved this one!

i really like how you write jiley stories with the occassional loliver :]

hope you make more soon!

much love, Rox
choirsinger chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
aw! Update!
zanessas gonnaget married duh chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
omg your my favorite author dont you just adore ashley tisdale i would love to sing with her even though i am a zanessa fan!
justabouteverythingxx3 chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
this story was absolutely amazing. once i write a fanfic ill share it with you, to see if you can give me some tips!
marchingbandfreak chapter 20 . 4/11/2007
aw...good ending! i really liked the whole story, good job!
Why should I tell you chapter 20 . 4/5/2007
Wah!Wah!:*-(!Why won't you write a sequel!I have plans for the sequel!Like Luann And Freddy Get Togeter But Freddy Kisses Miley! And Jake And Luann Both See!Wah Wah How Could You!11Sniffle Sniffle:*-(
prettylittleamour chapter 20 . 4/3/2007
yay! good story!

I kept thinking of Freddy as if I've seen him before, as like a mental image in my mind. Now I just remembered that I was picturing Dandruff Danny, lol.
masochistic lion lover chapter 20 . 4/2/2007
this was soo cute. i loved it and thank you soo much for updating and sequel-ing as much as possible! sam91
ATeeAdorkable chapter 20 . 3/29/2007