Reviews for Things Are Not Always As They Appear To Be
lavanderbunny chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
please continue this story, maybe have Lenalee discover her secret?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I love this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
this is really good, please continue if you pleae
Tiger723 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Update! Update!

I'm addicted to fem!Allen stories and you'd has like the best plot EVER. So I would appreciate it if u would put some more chapters

Go girly man!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
wow i hope u continue this story cuz i really wanna see if allens revealed as a noah and a girl. lol allen as a female makes her life seem more complicated than when allens a guy!
Update reminder chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Sakura cherry blossom chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Please update! Cant wait for your next chapter!
kumika97 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Hey please update soon i enjoy this twist of a storyline but mayb try and have allen try to run. You know make her(him) less submissive. But its just a suggestion and again please update, pretty please with sugar and cherries and sprinkles and chocolate and gumdrops and bananas on top.
OnePissedAngel chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
it's an interesting story you got there.. hope you update soon though.. pretty please :)
yannn chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
lol...nice storyline.
yannn chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
so sad...
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Please, please, update? I know it's been two years but the story's idea is good, your contents are beautiful. Why did you stop writing! I love this story and I can't wait for another chapter. Please, for zenbon and me! please update.
daram26 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
interestingly neat :D
Dragi chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
nice chapter, cant wait for your next update. gl on ur story.
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
pretty you could have been a bit clearer on her 'full capabilities'.