Reviews for Muse of Air Waves
the abhorra born chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
would you answer me a question? (or two even though by answering the second ill have the answer to the first lol) where do you get the inspiration to create the journey of kushina? i ask because it is by far my favorite part of this story... it just draws one in so well... i can see it all happening and the way you lay it all out is awesome! already it seems she has lived several lifetimes in one story. and there are still twenty chapters!
the abhorra born chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
i think you just painted a beautiful story for minato and kushina. thats what i mean when i say you make the series your own. i notice the historical records part is back in this one with the diary of kushina. i like that. every time i think yer living up to expectations you go the next step and raise the bar on me. im really glad i discovered your stories.
the abhorra born chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
you are a very creative person. im gonna be sad when im done reading this series, as with the last... i belive i like your stories so much bcuz they are naruto without being naruto. you set yourself apart from other writers by making the series your own this is i believe, what everyone looks for in a fanfiction. the background alone brings me back everyday bcuz, i believe you have something epic to tell in the next chapter... as with the last. what did you say you went to collegeg for?
breakloose chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
nice
Hino-Kage-Tsuchi chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
loved the storys just saying
Malix2 chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
This story is great, the whole sexual training thing a few chapters back put me on guard for a while, because I've had bad experiences with that subject. Although I got so caught up in the story I forgot to review it until now. See my profile for a rant on it, section 11. Regarding some authors either making or insinuating the naruto kunoichi would have to go undercover. And basically saying all kunoichi are basically ninja trained hookers. That really pisses me off, Especially when they're still young. I mean at least in this story they're all of age and not virgins(mostly). and you're not making them go undercover in brothals or anything. And the whole idea of becoming bored with sex so it no longer effects your judgement makes a lot of sense. I personally have done that myself not really as training but over time, become desensitized to it, however certain subjects regarding it still appall me, with how some authors mistreat it. Which is why I'm always put on guard when they mention secret kunoichi training, or sexual training. It just puts me on guard. I accept it's presence to be a possibility, however to treat it like it's mandatory for all kunoichi even the members of the konoha 12 sickens me. Even though real life kunoichi might have maybe done that narutoverse kunoichi are far better trained than any real kunoichi ever was, and they could simply either bribe real prostitutes for info or use their superior spying skills to get the info. Seduction I can accept, as long as it ends with them untouched. It's like the author wants to destroy what remains of their innocence, or wants a cheap excuse for lemons. It's bad enough they have to kill for a living, but to make them hookers basically as well? That just makes me unbelievably angry. I'll say this once more. Narutoverse kunoichi are nothing like what real kunoichi were. Narutoverse kunoichi are primarily combat trained just like the males. Real kunoichi had almost no combat skills at all. Which is why they were forced to resort to alternative methods such as disguise, seduction, and/or poison. Narutoverse kunoichi are far better trained so they have no need to resort to that. Sorry, that was all going through my head when I read sexual classes, since I read past it yours ended up pretty funny. That was just what goes through my head everytime I heard something that /sounds/ like it'll lead to that. Some authors abuse of the subject has really made me paranoid with every author. I've been fortunate that authors I've read so far have been tactful enough to not actually write a chapter with such a mission in it, and only reference them, but I still don't like it. Anyway, time to get back to the next chapter. :)
Malix2 chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
"Well actually, the human brain stores all information it receives but it has trouble recalling it so we all have photographic memories but we have trouble remembering." That's exactly how I feel all the time, I generally recognize things I've seen before, but I can never seen to recall them at will.
Malix2 chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
OK, that was an unexpected twist, kushina being alive.
Malix2 chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Wow, this is a great story, to hear the hidden legend of kushina, what an amazing tale, you are pretty creative. Kushina is not a character that is used much in fanfiction, probably because not much is known about her.
Maggio.nl chapter 29 . 2/1/2009
Story 2 done. Id just want to say DAMN.

Naruto doesnt even have a single strand of evil in him does he. He doesnt even care that hes being chewed up spat out trampled and trown away so many times. I mean first his mom who suposedly be a seer leaves him at childbirth with the excuse that she was outside of the village to look for answers (didnt see that one comming did she! ) Then when she has to choose between Naruto or the people of her country where she left when she was a kid. She chooses the people which is the same reason the Yondaime sealed Kyuubi in Naruto but she hates him for it. But Naruto doesnt care. Oh my por mom she has it so hard. I mean wtf. Id be all kyuubi over her ass!

kushinabitch
Mistress of DarkShadow chapter 29 . 1/25/2009
OMFG!

i love this story

i had started to read it then i forgot it about it after a while

now i started back to read and finished it in like 2 days ( with breaks)

OMG i love this story

i alreday reading Revolutions

Mistress Of DarkShadows
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 29 . 8/10/2008
Another excellent story. I liked this one more then "The Hyuga's Rivals". Can't wait to read the next one. :
Feuer und Wasser chapter 29 . 11/24/2007
hey there, i love this history, im not going to say wich one is my favorite of this series until i read them all, sorry if i did not left a comment pher chap, but i was too busy reading the history.. just one comment about one chapter you must know wich one is... why in the hell when finally there is going to be a lemmon, marise gets into the room?... jajaja... me mataste de la risa con eso.. pero igual yo queria ver el lemon... hey alli tengo mi mail.. cualquier cosa me agregas...
Katheriniea chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
did you know that april 15 was the day president lincoln died the titantic sunk and other such tragities like tax day a friend of mine has her b-day on that day and she is always complaining about it
bakagaijin chapter 29 . 6/6/2007
another fascinating read. I wasn't quite sure of what to make of this one... it's definately different, which is always good. Yet it seemed like there were things a bit out of their element... you should be as careful as possible about introducing things from foreign (as in not asian) cultures. They don't quite fit.

All in all I was it was a good read. I was more impressed with the first of this trilogy- Hyuga's Rival. Still I was drawn in to this story quite well, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

-bakagaijin