Reviews for Notice Me
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, that was really good:)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Interesting way of revenge. Though as usual it wound up a failure. Nicely done though.
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I gotta say, that was really cool. Really, really cool. It's weird, too. Except for the fangirlish boy crazy thing, Jun reminds me of myself, and Davis of my younger brother: we fight, but there's no way we'd let the other ever get hurt. Yay for friendship...*waves flag *
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow! Scary, believable and very cool! It's such an awesome story! YAY!
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
It was pretty long, but thats okay. The characterization of Jun was excellent...but for some reason I think it lacked some of Junato it needed. I guess it was more of back plot for me...I dunno why.

But it was nicely written and very entertaining.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Very cute! I like your take on this challenge, making it a whole adventure like this. And I love the narration-it sounds so much like Jun. I giggled madly at some of her lines; she should be involved in Chosen work more often.
Kaeera chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wow, this is the first digimon fic I've read in ages, and boy, you didn't disappoint me. I've always liked Jun, and you managed to portray her perfectly - annoying, but brave and self-confident at the same time. I very much enjoyed the scene where she went to save Daisuke without a second thought - and when she thought of refusing Yamato's offer at a date. Go, girl! Keep your pride!

*coughs* Anyway, as you can gather from my ramblins, I really anjoyed that - it was well-written, in-character, and left me with the distinct wish of reading more fics with Jun.