Reviews for The Stylish and the Viewtiful
Skeleton Toes chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ah, this was really interesting, I really liked the concept. What a shame that it was abandoned, there's not too much love for VJ any longer and this story had so much potential. :/ Oh well, I'm sure you had your reasons.
Selene O'Kiku chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love the way you wrote this. I am a BIG Alastor and Viewtiful Joe fan, and somehow I think this fills in some blanks about how it all happened. At least I think so. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more to this very Viewtiful story!
Darklight93 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This chapter is really good. I wonder how Alastor will handle the real world . Looking forward to the next chapter!
MontaroKid chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, that was really awsome! For one Alastor is my favorite character in Viewtiful Joe, he's awsome, you should really continue this, i'd really like to see more.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Interesting. Will there be more?
JaneGray chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I really liked this story. It's well-written, interesting, and the characters are IC.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure Alastor, in the VJ Universe, is not just a fictional character created by Blue. In VJ2 he ended up in the movie theater, the human world, after Joe and Silvia defeated him; If I remember correctly, fictional characters couldn't leave Movie Land. Plus, according to Dante's game, Alastor is the demon who inhabited Dante's sword in DMC1.

But I don't really care, I can just ignore that detail, or think of it as an AU. This story is so interesting, I want to read new chapters and see how it ends. Please, don't drop this story, I'd love to keep on reading it :)
Tiemar chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I say continue! I'm curious as to how Alastor will act (or royally screw up) in the human world. Besides, Al's my favorite guy and there's not enough fanfics about him.
NightshadeAndLunatics chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
O: i like it! please continue! K:(hope its yaoi)
Phantom5656 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wow, it's been forever since a new Viewtiful Joe story! You have the makings of a good one here! Now that Alastor is out of the Movie World, what will he do? I'm excited to find out! Don't keep us waiting too long!

~Phantom5656
Hana formerly Ariusa-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I'm loving the story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Martina Lampkin chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Keep writing more. This is getting good!