Reviews for Guns
DragonDamsel chapter 2 . 6/16
I really like the idea here; I hope you don't mind me incorporating this into my head-canon. It made a lot of sense and actually pretty realistic, in a remote countryside village where the nearest neighbor is on another hill having gun for protection is sensible.

Ed is pretty hung up on caring for his family ever since he was a child so it's no leap for him to want to learn how to protect them even when he was five. And yay for Mr. Rockbell being a good parental figure who have more significance than 'a good man but still a dead man'
LivesForTheReveal chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Haha.. that's awesome.

Expecially the part where they thought it was Roy.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
i could really see this becoming a multi chapter story.

great story line! Loved it!
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Woah, awesome! Ed was so like serious and cool! He was like the mystery of mysteries...makes no sense! But you get the point! AWESOME!
HipsterL chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Makes sense. With someone as smart as that and that good with a gun, any person with half a brain could tell that they were headed towards the military. Of course in Amestris, that's not really a good thing. Wonderful story!
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Love it. Awesome, awesome. Kind of ansgt, but still love it. After all, what life without angst? Hmm, I think...I think I would like to commit this story into my permanent memory.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Lol
Sofi Weiny chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Poor Ed, having to learn those kind of things when he was still so young.
betweenlife chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
The ending with Trisha was fantastic. Thanks for the read.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
love, Love, LOVE! Going to my favs!
Sal VeRane chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Wow! This is really well writen! I enjoyed reading it!
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Damn, that was just freaking awesome. Great job!
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Holy f***s 0_0 Now if only if he was a tall as the tales that follow him XD

Great first chapter. Keep it up _
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Wow, this was really good. It’s also a believable reason for why Ed doesn’t like guns. 5 stars!
Cat-Tuong chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I got it.

Great fic again. I love the last part.

Keep it up