Reviews for Retaliation
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
too short but good
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Ohhh.. Come on... Your stories are so damn good. But you never finish them...
scoobfan93 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
i feel that somethings not right. what if cragen was forced to make that call. what if its a trp to get el to the preciint
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
I love this story so much! It's has great description, romance, and just the right amount of suspense.

Please update this fabulous story soon!

Riley (Mambogirl66)
joana.nyc chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Please tell me you'll update this with another chapter soon right?
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
wow what an action packed first chapter. can't wait to read more. Good work.
mhopeg chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
This is interesting. I'm curious what's going to happen when Elliot gets to the station. Is it a setup? Is the guy from Oregon actually there and holding the place hostage? Or is it really just someone who knows something?

Please update soon.
collin395 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
hey great story. keep up the good work
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I hope that feeling isn't the same one building in mine! Although it just might be...OY.

I'm so glad you updated this one! :o)

LOVE IT! More soon!

Luv ya!

mandi *_*

EO FOREVER!
svushotput chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Please update soon. This is good, and I hope the guy that attacked her meets Elliot, so Elliot can give him a piece of his mind.
Addicted to Antics chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
This is very good, you definitely should finish it! You have very good grammar, which is something a lot of fanfiction writers cannot say, so pride yourself upon that!
dark but so Lovely chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Post more soon. Love the chap. and the story.
TV Angel 711 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
WOW! I forgot about this story! I love it! Please keep going with it! You are a great writer!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
Marish89 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Please don't let anything more happen to Liv. She's been through enough. Please update!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
oh man... i cannot wait for more...

EO!