Reviews for Fangs of our Father
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Who *does* name their bull "Peaches"? Good point. Oh, and the rest of it was a crack up, too!
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is adorably cute! Great job. :)
Athalanta chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Pst! This is how it really happened. Only they've hushed it up. ;)
Pen Obsession chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
ROFL XD i LOVE stories that mock Inutaisho's respectful image xD Lmao xDD Awesome Story, Very well done.
Liesie chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hilarious! Keep up the good work.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I couldn't stop laughing! (cept Tessaiga and Tenseiga were originally the same sword!) BUT WHO REALLY CARES RIGHT NOW! That was so flippin funny!
Kayko The Original chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Heehee, poor Totosai. Inutaishou is ruthless. Good job.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Momo means "Peaches"? Oh, dear. I shall never look at him in quite the same way again.

Recent canon may have rendered it completely AU but I think I like your version better.
Shadows stalk during the deep of night chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was funny. Its also funny cause you talk of Inu Taisho pulling out his teeth like nothing else, when Inuyasha can't let one go for anything. Know what would be good? A story where Inu Taisho has to keep pulling out teeth cause one would make 100 frogs fall from the sky, of one would make 100 girls do the polka, I dont know. That would be funny. Sorry you had to read that, umm, yeah, see ya.
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
LOL ah yes, there's nought a better way to relax on a weekend than to read one of your fics. Good job, once again. Haha, poor Momo. Loved the last line.

~blizzy
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Laugh-out loud hilarious! I love your characterization of Totosai. Hahaha!
ladyarda chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I loved this! Inu-papa fic, but on top of that I loved the banter! Great!
Raihu chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I've always been one to believe that some of the best and most amusing fanfiction is the kind that keeps a nice balance between canon and events that would be more at home in an AU. And now, with this particular story, I have proof to back that claim up, so ... thanks. Ahar.

I love the flavour of your writing here. It makes the story read like a casual myth; when Inu no Taisho pulls out his own fang and just sort of throws it to Totosai, I was reminded of the offhand way that strange, impossible things always come up in Greek and Roman myth. "Then Zeus took the form of a magnificent eagle and soared away", etc. There's no sense in questioning it, because it's stated so plainly that I can almost believe it.
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hahaha aww poor Momo and Totosai. I loved the humor. Keep up the awesome work! _
The Ama chapter 1 . 2/3/2007