Reviews for Out of the Gray & Into the Black
InkWoven chapter 22 . 9/18
You have a beautiful sophistication in your writing. It doesn’t fall into a lot of the traps that amateur writers fall into. I feel like I’ve learned something about humanity after reading your work, and that is so largely due to your characters and their complexities. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I am a big, big fan of this universe you’ve built and how you tell it’s stories. Eleven years is a long time, but I love this enough that you should know I (and many, many others) would love to see what you have in store for the rest of it.
Lady Elisabeth chapter 22 . 9/17
Your storytelling talent is amazing and has me on the edge of my seat wanting more! I’d really love to see how this sequel ends, even though I can see you haven’t updated since 2007. If you read this, please consider re-opening this story because it truly has been a treasure to find. Thank you!
blahblahbayern chapter 1 . 9/8
That's a thrilling way to start a story. Truth be told, I didn't have enough of Sokka in 'Somewhere in Between', so I hope to have now. Gotta go to find out what comes next :D
Anon chapter 22 . 5/30
It almost 11years to the day since the last update. I hope you'll decide pick this story up again. It's written so beautifully and the plot is just amazing.
doodleladi chapter 1 . 1/5
11 years man. amazinggg work, and so tragic that it ends there. but thank you for writing these amazing stories!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
pleaze update
Steve Roger's Wife chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
Please continue writing
Gaby.enoza chapter 22 . 6/24/2016
Damn.. it's been 9 years I really hope and hope you will continue this one day 'cause I really love it.
All my wishes and love
JazzCarnival chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
OH GLOB. Are you by any chance going to update this, dear author? BECAUSE I REALLY HOPE YOU DO. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. THE STORY IS REALLY GOOD AND IT'S JUST... WONDERFUL
jubblet chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Please finish this story-
Yay chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
OMG I LOVE YOUR SToRIES SO MUCH AAHHH TOO MANY FEELLLLSSSS

Annywaayyss... I was reading chapter 5 on the autumn equinox!

Luv dis!
Momorulz chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
Will u update soon
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

This is my second re-read of this story and I still freaking love it. I'm sure it would take less than 10 chapters to wrap it up at least...just saying. I gotta know man!

But still. It's been nearly 8 years since this. You probably have children of your own by now. BTW your characterization of Maiko and Lu Zuo is spot on-I work with 1-3 year olds all day and they would fit right in. You make Zutara work amazingly while simultaneously giving the Fire Nation an acceptable heir (often the biggest road block to Zutara) AND being respectful to Mai. You make me laugh and yet are willing to address the harsh realities that would come with a political situation like the Avatar world's.

You're the bomb diggity.

... and I'd love you forever and ever if you finished this story
Apollo Child1512 chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
I can't deal with this man. I hope after 8 years you got some material to wrap this up.
OneDayI'llFigureItOut chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
Oh no! It's been 8 years since you updated and that cliff hanger is where you left off? Noooo! I need to know how it ends! Please please put me out of my misery! I need them to beat Azula! And normally I'm not a Tokka fan but I LOVE this! Please please!