Reviews for Out of the Gray & Into the Black
OneDayI'llFigureItOut chapter 22 . 5/24
Oh no! It's been 8 years since you updated and that cliff hanger is where you left off? Noooo! I need to know how it ends! Please please put me out of my misery! I need them to beat Azula! And normally I'm not a Tokka fan but I LOVE this! Please please!
iheartpickles chapter 22 . 5/8
wait what?
airichan623 chapter 21 . 4/25
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

This is my second re-read of this story and I still freaking love it. I'm sure it would take less than 10 chapters to wrap it up at least...just saying. I gotta know man!

But still. It's been nearly 8 years since this. You probably have children of your own by now. BTW your characterization of Maiko and Lu Zuo is spot on-I work with 1-3 year olds all day and they would fit right in. You make Zutara work amazingly while simultaneously giving the Fire Nation an acceptable heir (often the biggest road block to Zutara) AND being respectful to Mai. You make me laugh and yet are willing to address the harsh realities that would come with a political situation like the Avatar world's.

You're the bomb diggity.
turned-up-coat-collar chapter 22 . 4/12
WTF WHY DID YOU END IT THERE?
Elen-Di chapter 21 . 3/25
AHHHHH WHOOOOO YEAH FINALLY THIS IS THE CHAPTER I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Heheheh. I mean, I love Zutara. :D this is so great - I'm biting my nails for what happens next!
Elen-Di chapter 12 . 3/25
Toph is awesome. Sokka, get used to having met your match.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 3/25
Come on Zuko! Stop being jealous, or at least be honest about it!
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 3/25
Seeing this other side of Sokka is fascinating. And Zutara are cute, though still so argumentative! Ah well. Just more cuteness to look forward to, right? :D
Masterbender chapter 22 . 3/8
Update!
Wow this story was really really good! Although I am a bit sad that it's not quite finished. You're a really good writer though!
airichan623 chapter 22 . 2/20
Hey... I realize that real life is a thing and whatever...but even if it's slapdash, I'd love to see how this story ends.
Carolina chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
It breaks my heart that you haven't finished yet. This is by far the best Zutara Fanfiction out there. I have literally read this story along with Somewhere in Between about 5 times already, and it is just as good as the 1st time I read it except my heartbreak every time i get to the end and realized it isn't done. Thank you though for such a wonderful story. I hope maybe one day you will pick up where you left off.
ju1i3Oh chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Ahh! So much going on! Toph, yes-you go finally kissed Soka-BUT then gets captured! I'm so in love with this fic as well as its counterpart! :) love how the romance isn't rushed and the suspense and drama is written so well! Zuko is finally loved by his people and FINALLY declared his love to Katara :3
I hope you get back to this marvelous story and update when you can!
ladyjane025 chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
Noooooo, you have to finish. Great story.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
You stopped?!,?! You can't just leave a good story like this!
Ugh!