Reviews for Out of the Gray & Into the Black
erynnakadaboss chapter 22 . 7/25
Please continue writing
Gaby.enoza chapter 22 . 6/24
Damn.. it's been 9 years I really hope and hope you will continue this one day 'cause I really love it.
All my wishes and love
JazzCarnival chapter 22 . 6/23
OH GLOB. Are you by any chance going to update this, dear author? BECAUSE I REALLY HOPE YOU DO. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. THE STORY IS REALLY GOOD AND IT'S JUST... WONDERFUL
jubblet chapter 1 . 3/13
Please finish this story-
Yay chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
OMG I LOVE YOUR SToRIES SO MUCH AAHHH TOO MANY FEELLLLSSSS

Annywaayyss... I was reading chapter 5 on the autumn equinox!

Luv dis!
Momorulz chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
Will u update soon
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

This is my second re-read of this story and I still freaking love it. I'm sure it would take less than 10 chapters to wrap it up at least...just saying. I gotta know man!

But still. It's been nearly 8 years since this. You probably have children of your own by now. BTW your characterization of Maiko and Lu Zuo is spot on-I work with 1-3 year olds all day and they would fit right in. You make Zutara work amazingly while simultaneously giving the Fire Nation an acceptable heir (often the biggest road block to Zutara) AND being respectful to Mai. You make me laugh and yet are willing to address the harsh realities that would come with a political situation like the Avatar world's.

You're the bomb diggity.

... and I'd love you forever and ever if you finished this story
Apollo Child1512 chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
I can't deal with this man. I hope after 8 years you got some material to wrap this up.
OneDayI'llFigureItOut chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
Oh no! It's been 8 years since you updated and that cliff hanger is where you left off? Noooo! I need to know how it ends! Please please put me out of my misery! I need them to beat Azula! And normally I'm not a Tokka fan but I LOVE this! Please please!
iheartpickles chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
wait what?
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

You're the bomb diggity.
turned-up-coat-collar chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
WTF WHY DID YOU END IT THERE?
Elen-Di chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
AHHHHH WHOOOOO YEAH FINALLY THIS IS THE CHAPTER I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Heheheh. I mean, I love Zutara. :D this is so great - I'm biting my nails for what happens next!
Elen-Di chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Toph is awesome. Sokka, get used to having met your match.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Come on Zuko! Stop being jealous, or at least be honest about it!