Reviews for Life's Changed, But Can They?
beldoge chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
you probably given up your story but just to tell you i really love it and it would be awesome if you could purchase it please )
Dino-SOAR chapter 21 . 7/21/2009
even tho its been like 2 years...

im reviewing cuz i wanna see more of this story (:

i hope they have a girl.

and then when they do, u should like jump ahead like... 10 years. :D
MaddyK chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
please update soon!
rory21 chapter 21 . 9/6/2007
aww loved it!

angst!sawyer is a classic but it never fails to amaze me lol! great chapter!
sofie chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
please please continue writing, i want to know what happends next!
bonboni chapter 21 . 8/22/2007
'He did pretty much run this island after all, wasn't he allowed a bit of entertainment from time to time?' - well, i guess like music and tv is allowed but taking an innocent person from a deserted island is just absurd! i hate ben... i've never liked him, tbh, so my hate for him has now gotten much bigger.

but at least kate and sawyer are together now, right? that's all that matters. don't worry about the updates: it happens sometimes! :D

bonboni

X
SawyersNumberOneFan chapter 21 . 8/22/2007
I remember this story. Brill chapter. I hate Ben so much! but I'm glad all the losties are ok.

Update soon,

Holly x
Basketball Babe8 chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
Lol, nice chap, short, but good, no, I haven't deserted you. Keep it up, more action!

great story!

bb8
SawyersGirl4Ever chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
"There was no exact point... more entertainment value" Ben replied, the smirk still on his face. -oh I hate Ben!

He did pretty much run this island after all, wasn't he allowed a bit of entertainment from time to time? -I hate Ben but this was a neat twist having it done for “entertainment purposes only”. LOL!

"Sawyer I made him let me come! I said if he didn't let me that I'd only follow them! And you know I would have!" Kate shouted, stepping between the two men. -he’s gotta give her that one, he knows she would have followed.

He was just taking it all out on Kate, and he didn't know why. -get over it Sawyer! Good ole Skate angst again…

I’m glad you updated, I missed this story. Now they need to make up and be happy again. :)
AllieSMG chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
Great chap. You certainly had Ben's lines and attitude down quite well, tho I think he's a bit more intelligent than simply doing somethign for entertainment value. It can be entertaining and have a lasting effect that will benefit him tho...just thought that I'd point that out.

Of course I don't blame Sawyer! I totally get where he's coming from, and it's in character for him to blow up like that. :) Don't worry, this is awesome! I don't mind Jack either, he's alright. He's just trying to protect Kate as well.

"Kate your in no state to walk now" Jack said when she tried to protest "Please, Kate, try and calm down, all this stress isn't good for the baby, he didn't mean it, he was just worried" - his line in particular I found very in character for Jack. Always patching things up when needed. ;)

Update soon!
ape975 chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
ha ha love ben :P
BuildMeUpButtercup-x chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
great chapter! i can see where Sawyers coming from, he may have been a bit over reactive, but he has good reason to be :]

Ben is so weird lol he better not try anything extreme

x
Katie chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
Hey,its my first reveiw for this story, but i've been reading it ever since you put it up! It TOTALLY rocks! OMG so sad and angsty, and Skate-y ] Update son!

PS;; I'm totally obsessed with yout LOST high fic to ;]

xox Katie
Hope-W chapter 20 . 8/8/2007
really good!
Basketball Babe8 chapter 20 . 8/2/2007
Mice chap. The hillbilly thing was a good line even know i'm a die hard sawyer fan. Keep it up, can't wait for the next update!

bb8