Reviews for Until It's Gone
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
She was happy. She didn’t know why – I know, I know, I know! Ask me, ask me, ask me! LOL

Every time you have an idea I don’t agree with you’ll bring this up. – She wouldn’t be Lois if she didn’t. Poor Clark.

ROFL I can’t believe Lois checked to see if they both still had their clothes on!

I’m actually not completely surprised that Lois is surprised that Clark just wanted to hold her. She’s been a romantic cynic, with good reason, for a long time. But Clark will cure her of that.

She wasn’t going to chase after some guy? Are you sure? What about Superman?

Natalie, you gave Clark the Han Solo response to Lois’s declaration? For shame. Just kidding.

ROFL I LOVE Jimmy’s reaction. Although I picture season one Jimmy doing this. It seems more in character for that version. But then I’m partial to the first season Jimmy. The other one just bugs me. Maybe I just prefer originals. I’m that way with the Darrens on Bewitched, too.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I didn’t see that coming. I thought he would be Clark changing to Superman, not the other way around. Really. It’s been so long since I first read this that I forgot.

LOL Martha’s reaction to what Clark did is hilarious. I can just picture it.

She was scared of me, Dad. – That’s something I never would have thought Clark OR Superman would say about Lois.

I didn’t think it was right to love her and lie to her at the same time. – If only Beckett had figured that out sooner. If I hadn’t seen the date listed when you wrote this story, I would think it was inspired by frustration from ‘Rise.’ Yep, even Superman stories can make me think of Castle. Of course.

There is a thing out there. He changed from Superman to Clark. We need to call the real Superman so he can save us. – ROFL It’s lines like that that make me think, ‘Yep, it’s definitely Natalie who wrote this.’

We didn’t raise Clark to be a super hero. We raised him to be a man. – That is so awesome. In the first episode they didn’t even know what he was-Russian experiment, alien, whatever. All Martha cared about was that he was theirs. I got that either from the first or second episode of season one; I just recently watched them.

Lois’ reaction to Clark’s leaving made me smile. You definitely got the Lois vibe in this one.

“That’s it!” Lois screamed before grabbing Clark by the head and giving him a loud kiss on the mouth. – I wish she would have done that in the show. It would have been hilarious!

Don’t argue, Clark. You know I’m better at it. – LOL Well, Lois thinks she is, anyway. Sometimes I wonder….

…get Clark to fly you here – I love the casual way Martha says that.

He was right and she hated that. – Heeheehee. Yeah, she would.

….it was only fair that Clark get a byline on his own death. – LOL The only time Lois would share the credit willingly. This had me giggling like crazy.

….for tonight he just wanted to hold her. – Awwwwww….so cute!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
She couldn’t cry for Clark and that’s what hurt the most. - Poor Lois.

If she shed one tear for every happy moment Clark had given her then she would cry for the rest of her life. – Great line.

The death of Clark had meant the death of any kind of relationship with Lois. – Oh wow, I never thought of it that way when I watched that episode.

How would you feel if Martha died, Jonathan? – She’s comparing her feelings to Clark to the Kents feelings for each other? That shows just how deep her commitment to Clark really is. I wonder if she even realizes the implications of what she’s saying….

Lois was unlike anyone else….just like their son. – I hadn’t thought of it that way before, but it’s so true.

…no lingering feelings for Superman. Even if Clark was Superman. – LOL I don’t know why, since it’s such a sad chapter so far, but that line just struck me as being really funny.

Hurt more than kryptonite – What a great phrase.

…in a Halloween costume – Natalie, you’re such a nut.

You’re lucky that reviews make you write faster. I wish my muse was that cooperative.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I only have vague memories of this episode. Hmmm, maybe I should watch a couple YouTube clips…

She was just going through the motions – I love the way you described her emotions in this.

Forget how Clark had gallantly come forward like he thought was Superman – A big change from the first episode. HG Wells was right – she really was blinded by love. (And in the beginning, prejudice towards the ‘hack from Smallville.’) Although when I get frustrated with her actions I have to agree with Tempus “The most galatically STUPID woman who ever lived.”

So someone else was worthy of living while Clark had to die. – OUCH!

See I can do it myself for free – LOL

Superman walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. He may be the man of steel yet Lois’ tears were enough to break him – Awwwww…. And

I have to find Clark’s killer – This immediately had me thinking of Castle. As Superman says, that’s what the police are for.

We could walk – LOL

I think you captured the Kents perfectly in this.

Yep, if anyone can help her, it would be Jonathan and Martha. I like them as much as Lois & Clark.
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
I have to admit that I haven't watched that episode, but I'm already sure that I prefer your version! ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
chovypappy chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
I absolutely love it please write more I look forward in reading more of your fanfics
clarklois4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
loved it
True Love Lives Forever chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
This is a great story. I absolutely loved it and I look forward to reading more from you.
Cornorama chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
This was a fun how did she find out story, I'd love to see more to it.

Thanks for sharing.
Chibi Babe chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
oh loved it! lol go lois and clark! loved the whole lois freakin out someone was pretending to be superman/clark thing n asked to get the real superman lol. bravo!
Dmik33 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Very good.
MotherBear chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
I really enjoyed this story, I keep coming back and re-reading it. It's great on its own, it would be greater still with anything else you'd like to give us on it!
MadaMag chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Nice story.

You know, I really love the scene from the show, where Lois ask "Have someone seen Clark?" and the look on Perry's face seeing Clark coming in.

I wonder if the attitude in work around Clark had changed sfter that. The show never hinted it.
Laurie is me chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I really like the premise that you have for this story. You've got a lot of punctuation errors, and grammar errors, which I think you should get a beta reader for because the errors make it hard to read the story.
Angel-love-buffy chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
intresting write more fics like this one.