Reviews for Splitting Hairs
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
my favorite part was when kakashi spotted the scissors, then Tenzou spotted the scissors, and there was like this, dramatic pause before they both dived after it.
Transformette chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Brilliant! :)
yagibunkerace chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Bossy Kakashi and submissive Tenzou are simply compatible. That is it.

You are psychic o_o ...I mean Tenzou's long hair...
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
The ANBU missives cracked me up but the true hero of the story was the interaction between Kakashi and Tenzou. Absolutely brilliant. :-). Instant favourite.

Nela
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hahaha cute! XD
Voiceofsummer chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
The interaction between Kakashi and Tenzo was amazingly done, loved their banter :) interesting idea about Tenzo resembling the First, never thought about that before!
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This story definitely doesn't have as many reviews as it should. It's so clever and funny. I felt that Kakashi and Tenzou's characters were spot on. Excellent work. I also enjoyed the deeper character outlook with the council's opinion of Tenzou, poor guy. Kakashi is such an evil, lovely jerk. lol.
I31011 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I loved this sooo much! it was amazingly hilarious

and the friendship between them was adorable

without too much to be yaoi.

you're an amazing author

keep up the good work!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wonderfully written; I enjoyed every aspect of this story, and the idea that Tenzo had such a resemblance to the First, that he'd drunkenly attempt to cut his own hair to put a distance between them. That was a unique and wonderful aspect to the story.
taiyou chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh, but this IS super sexy! Because you've portrayed the characters so well :) and, because by definition Kakashi and Yamato are sexy that makes your fic... _

Hehe, I'm glad I didn't let my snot-nosed yaoi fangirl snubbing take over and pass over this treat. Great interaction! _ And if you squint just as much as Yamato can widen his eyes, I can spot the fluff :D

Faving! 3
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Short and sweet. Very nice, I liked it a lot. And Scarlet Spiral is awesome. 3
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Uh-oh...Kakashi's giving him a kakashi-style hairdo, isn't he? XD
arkennes chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
ahahaha omfg! that made me laugh so hard xD
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Made my day. I really enjoyed this one shot. There is not enough Kakashi x Tenzou stories out there.
The Long Fall of Prose chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
The characters seemed really natural, with the way they interact; something to note, too, was the great way of humor tinged with angst. Well-written. _