Reviews for The Final Showdown
Oh, I hate Betty & Veronica so much... WHY THE FUCK WOULD A SPIN-OGG EXIST?!

Imagine if Princess Peach and Princess Daisy did the same things to win Mario's heart.
MaraMania chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wow...I didn't know Betty had it in her. I really like this...
Caran Bronkhorst chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Thank you for sharing this with the world I love it! I thought it was amazing! Great job, if you haven't you should write one for Veronica. Thanks
-Caran
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this is me, barfing all over my laptop. eww. i'm sorry. its a good fic but i really hate romance. dont know why i clicked on this.
Ivyshadow1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It's actually pretty good! SO glad 2 c someone writing a fanfic about Veronica 2, alll thE other stuff is about Betty and it's

driving me nuts! Ronnie is my favorite! Anyway keep up the good work,

The only thing I suggest doing is the last scene w/ the proposal was kinda rushed. Oh

I'm not logged on right now but my pen name is Ivyshadow1. Good job!
Pucca2009 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
:( im kind of a Veronica x Archie girl, but this is your opinion.
Laurie ono chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
boring like heck
AnimeLover5995 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
WHERE'S THE REST? WHERE'S REST? WHERE'S THE REST? WHERE'S THE REST? OMHG!
Power of the Sun and the Moon chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I thought that Archie comics postings was strictly prohibited on here, because the dude who created it got upset and threatened to sue since a bunch of people would write stories of same sex, sexual intercourse, and other such racy situations. Hopefully no one will report you for posting an Archie story. (I'm not going to, but good luck just the same, ok)
LittleArchieFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hey, I just rad your story and I must say this, OMG, Cliffie how could you! So... are you going to continue?