Reviews for Loud Silence
Guest chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Complete this beautiful story! Please please
Guest chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
keep up the good work, as i would like to read more of your stories. please dont let me wait so long for your next chapter. i know you are Pan and Trunks fans but i would like to read the stories for Vegeta and Bulma, just few chapters for how they both fall in love with each other .
Jinzo Ningen chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
Wow. What a great read. I have to confess, its been almost a decade since I've done any reading in the dbz fandom, and I recall that I passed over reading this story back then for some nonsense reason I can't remember...boy, was I missing out! You are an exceptional writer. I feel as though I have a deeper understanding of all your characters because of the depth you've given them. Their psychological interludes are fascinating and complex, and add so much to their adventures-and what adventures! I often finding myself scrolling through such sections in a lot of stories to get back to the 'plot', but I was never tempted to do so while reading this. The relationships you developed between characters are so believable and heart-felt because of their mental meanderings. The situations you place your characters in, and the events in their lives, are so well thought out and absorbing, and dont seem at all like an excuse to catalyze romance or push the characters along. I guess what I'm trying to say in this rambling review is that this felt more like reading a novel than a work of fanfiction, and I loved it! This story was a blast from the past for me, and I thank you for putting your talents into writing it. I'll definitely be visiting your other story when I have time to read it!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/7/2013
More plese cuz youre awesome have you ever thought about making pan pregnant
Azura chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
I defenitly love Trunks more than my own mom. :) You aren't alone on that one.
BraPanBFFL chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
WOW ! *̣̣ absolutely LOVE the story. It gives me confidence in writing my own! *̣̣ ℓσνє Pan's confidence towards her uncle's death & Cαη't wait to read the next chapter !
princessarmstrong chapter 34 . 7/21/2013
awesome terrific magnificent great best story ever
user555 chapter 34 . 3/8/2013
Aw. You haven't posted an ending yet.
I don't know if you still check this, but if you do... I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story and I couldn't put it down the past 4 days. You are very talented and I was very happy to see that you have done well professionally. I wish you continued luck in the professional world. You are an inspiration to aspiring writers on this site. Thank you. I've purchased both your book series for my kindle and I very much look forward to reading them.
campbell the fan chapter 34 . 9/27/2012
just let trunks and pan make love already also, u should have pan be kidnapped by an escaped paris and her alliance while pan is sleeping
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
nice
schlavinerin chapter 34 . 8/12/2012
*gets on knees and begs* please please please update this story it's one of the best I've ever read! Pleaseeeeed it's really really good your writing skills are amazing and this story is just perfect! There's no T/Ps like it you need to continue it! Please? As a birthday present? (lol my birthday is the 24th) pretty please with a cherry on top?
Blue Letters chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
MARRY ME!

Just kidding but seriously, THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUKING AWESOME!. :3

I stayed up til past 3 AM reading, got from chapter 10-28 and finished the rest today.

My gosh... this is so awesome, and you were such(and still are!) An amazinly talented writer when you were younger. I 3 this stoy and TMTH more than any chapter book I've read in years.

But you haven't updated in a year... SADNESS(x1,000,000,000,000,000!)...!

My, the world wouldbe perfect if you suddenly had an acorn hit you in the head and BAM! Inspiration at last!

I think the Truth or Dare scene has inspired me as well...

Y'know, I wondered what the heck the summary was meaning when I started reading this... #34 has given me my answer!

Hn... if I were a guy, I would be in HEAVEN on DBZ... or scared for my life, either one...

I wsh you much Inspiration! S.D
trunks-pan4life chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
hey there! I just started reding this wonderful fic about 5 days ago...sorry i couldn't review any sooner i had to read on my psp...keep up the good work it's a real masterpiece...i'm also enjoying ur other story..."30 minutes" love it!
Dara chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
I just read your whole story and it is one of the best ones yet. Please keep writing you and a handful of writers are actully realistic with your stories. I ended up at 2:00 in the morning reading. I also like how each chapter is it's own story I also had that with PANTRUNKSLOVER's stories (she's awesome).I read Thirtyminutes to heartbreak was her only favorite story. I'm excited to read your other stories. Oh yea last thing i swear i really like how you incorperated there's my review short sweet and to the point. keep writing
VidelChan313 chapter 34 . 1/27/2012
Haha, this chapter was fantastic, just like the last 4 or so. I've had a bunch of catching up to do. AND THANK GOD BRA LIVED. I was so afraid, aghhhh, thanks for making my blood pressure go up, you fiend! XD Honestly, though, this story is one of my favorites ever. I think I've been reading it since 2003 or so? Longest I've ever kept up with anything, to be honest. That, in itself, should tell you that you've done a great job. I keep coming back for more!