Reviews for Loud Silence
sreelakshmi100unnithan chapter 34 . 7/25
i like ur story... will u update soon plz
bloom chapter 34 . 7/16
can u please update the rest of the chapters or tell me where i can read them.. gosh! seriously! the story's superb... its awesome n i love it! please just dont leave the fanfiction incomplete atleast for readers like us... i hate it when i read a worthy story n it is incomplete without any updates... please just update ... its ur stor superb writer ... pinky please update soon!
anushkagautam90 chapter 1 . 7/7
Ohhh please complete your beautiful story...its just to amazing...brilliant imagination seriously and beautiful relationship they all have...and yeah finally vegeta admitted that he love bulma so please bring them back together...and there is more to come m sure of it please update m sure your readers are dying to read your story...do not abondone this fic please
Lei chapter 34 . 5/20
Oh my God I really really hope you'll see this, I know it's been 5 years since your last update but I can't help but hope you'll come backand finish this story one day (i mean you did come back after five years once! haha). This story is absolutely beyond amazing, everything, from the plot, to the setting, to the characters etc. has me completely hooked. It's so sad that you never got around to finishing it (yet). Yu have an incredible talent and i know you started this story 15 years ago and must probably be sick of it but honestly if you see this, I am BEGGING you on my knees to try and write some more. I would be so incredibly grateful :')
Guest chapter 34 . 8/16/2015
Please finish! At least let everyone including Vegeta be brought back to life. It would be sad to have them separated forever:'(
Guest chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Complete this beautiful story! Please please
Guest chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
keep up the good work, as i would like to read more of your stories. please dont let me wait so long for your next chapter. i know you are Pan and Trunks fans but i would like to read the stories for Vegeta and Bulma, just few chapters for how they both fall in love with each other .
Jinzo Ningen chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
Wow. What a great read. I have to confess, its been almost a decade since I've done any reading in the dbz fandom, and I recall that I passed over reading this story back then for some nonsense reason I can't remember...boy, was I missing out! You are an exceptional writer. I feel as though I have a deeper understanding of all your characters because of the depth you've given them. Their psychological interludes are fascinating and complex, and add so much to their adventures-and what adventures! I often finding myself scrolling through such sections in a lot of stories to get back to the 'plot', but I was never tempted to do so while reading this. The relationships you developed between characters are so believable and heart-felt because of their mental meanderings. The situations you place your characters in, and the events in their lives, are so well thought out and absorbing, and dont seem at all like an excuse to catalyze romance or push the characters along. I guess what I'm trying to say in this rambling review is that this felt more like reading a novel than a work of fanfiction, and I loved it! This story was a blast from the past for me, and I thank you for putting your talents into writing it. I'll definitely be visiting your other story when I have time to read it!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/7/2013
More plese cuz youre awesome have you ever thought about making pan pregnant
Azura chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
I defenitly love Trunks more than my own mom. :) You aren't alone on that one.
BraPanBFFL chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
WOW ! *̣̣ absolutely LOVE the story. It gives me confidence in writing my own! *̣̣ ℓσνє Pan's confidence towards her uncle's death & Cαη't wait to read the next chapter !
princessarmstrong chapter 34 . 7/21/2013
awesome terrific magnificent great best story ever
user555 chapter 34 . 3/8/2013
Aw. You haven't posted an ending yet.
I don't know if you still check this, but if you do... I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story and I couldn't put it down the past 4 days. You are very talented and I was very happy to see that you have done well professionally. I wish you continued luck in the professional world. You are an inspiration to aspiring writers on this site. Thank you. I've purchased both your book series for my kindle and I very much look forward to reading them.
campbell the fan chapter 34 . 9/27/2012
just let trunks and pan make love already also, u should have pan be kidnapped by an escaped paris and her alliance while pan is sleeping
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 9/14/2012