Reviews for Lovers' Crossroads
SimplyVira chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
*wipes tears from eyes* I could barely read the last few lines without crying! Very good!
bathtubblogger chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh my Lord... this is amazingly, stunningly beautiful. I stumbled upon this because I was looking for an idea for a prompt- crossroads, and I needed some inspiration. Who knew I would find this gem? I seriously can't write a good review right now, because I can't even think. So I'm fav-ing this and coming back later when I'm not just drowning in emotion. :) I hope you don't mind- you'll get more reviews? Ack, this seriously makes me cry and laugh at the same time.
Amanda Clark chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Dont let the lack of reviews make you think this story sucks because i think its the best one ive ever read. i cried my eyes out! i read the ending 5 times, crying harder eachtime, ugh, such a good story!
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I know it's been quite awhile since you wrote this fic but i was going through some of my fave writers on here & I came to your name. I realized I never got a chance to read this lovely fic. It was so beautiful! It actually brought me to tears. It made me remember why I loved your fics so much! 3
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
A poignant, bittersweet, nearly poetic story. I think you've portrayed the situation wonderfully and in a very realistic way. I loved it.
morgoth chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
A very underrated story. A true emotional story that can melt hearts. An exceptional job- that's all I can say...
swim0angel0belle chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
that was so sad...but so good...i loved it.
CrazyCat chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Beautiful story, I actually cried, and I'm just your average straight man :).

Good Luck with your other fics and keep writing :D
TKDPrincess121 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow. I'm a bit speechless, I think. When I first started reading this fic, I wanted to stop right away, because Hermione was dead, and I didn't want to read another angsty, miserable fic. But I continued, because I love your fics. I loved it. Your images of limbo were interesting, and the way you manipulated the storyline into making the fic not so angsty made me soo happy. Very good work, an awesome edition to your line of fics, DanielGilmore! Well done!
blondie81818 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was AMAZING.

]

I cried, nearly bawled. haha.

but this has got to be one of the most amazing stories on here.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I am glad I was not the only one to be sniffling at this story.

It was amazing and there were so many times I wanted to run over and comfort Ron or tell Madelyn to get it together.

Thanks!
jonalana chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Beautiful. It made me cry at the end. It was one of the best Ron/Hermione stories that I've ever read! Well done!
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Good God! i'm crying a friggin river over here! this story was amazing! it was sad when hermione died but the way that you did the rest of the story was absolutely brilliant! i like the way you put the line from 'The Princess Bride' in there at the end... that's my favourite line in the whole movie! well, keep writing things! i will read more of your stuff!

again, beautifully, beautifully done!

God Bless:)

-*~ronhermione4eva2314~*-
krystaleyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was such an awesome story! I cried through at least half of it... all that time without each other... Thank you for writing that story.
VeryRachelBerry chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
that was amazing! i cried so much! i luv the ending though!