Reviews for With Broken Hearts
I like this so far...
anonymous-who chapter 13 . 10/16/2007
update soon!
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
This was great! I really liked it.
LaueHime chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
geez! i love your story. it's totally awesome! and you should right what happens next! i dunno maybe just a one shot sequel or something but its really good and there's place for an ending. im speechless, its really awesome. nice job.
Fanpire109 chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
you have to write a sequel you can't leave us haning like this.

I mean where's Dan?

Is Lucas okay? Because it seems like PEyton adn Nathan need to get him to the hospital b/c it seems liek he's about to pass out.

You really need to write a sequel or at least an epiloge.

come on please
maddiex0xanne chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
this story was amazing! i cant believe it was your first one. please keep writing!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
i cant believe that was your first fan fict. it was cool. I loved the ending. fab
Fanpire109 chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
goodjob update again soon please let Peytona dn Nathan find Lucas and please don't kill him
Fanpire109 chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
goodjob update again soon please
shenova chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
I am really liking your story and the fact that you are dealing with the aftermath of the car accident and how everyone deals with it especially Lucas. I am really interested to see how Luke deals with the idea that dan may have killed his own brother I mean what can anyone do with that information? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fanpire109 chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
goodjob udpate again soon please. What does Lucas mena by he can't stand it anymore
Fanpire109 chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
goodjob update again soon please get Lucas tos tart taking it easy b/c if not he's gonna give himself another heart attack
loveoverduty chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
aww! go LP! ]
Fanpire109 chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
awesome job update again soon please
loveoverduty chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
pretty good so far. ud soon. put some leyton in it! obviously there is already naley in it.