Reviews for How Did This Happen, The Sequel
Guest chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
Your story shows just how much Don & Charlie are really alike - both feeling guilty, when there should be none. Good thing they have such a wonderful support system around them. Definitely ready to read the next FraidyCat story I run across. :D
Cutter12 chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
Shucks! I always hate how this site knocks you offline and I don't notice until after I make a review. :P
Last anonymous review was from me and I meant every word. ;)
epalladino chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
Excellent sequel. I'm looking forward to Part 3.

Thanks, Beth
anianka chapter 25 . 4/12/2007
I'm sorry - I have to say that your writing is as good as ever, and although I do like a good Charlie-angst story, I really couldn't get into this one. I was really hoping after the first installment that Colleen would disappear forever, but I guess as a writer you can't pass up any path that a story might lead to. I know that Don isn't perhaps the best brother ... but there was just something wrong in romancing a woman that almost got your brother killed. But this isn't meant to be a critism of you, and I'm sorry if it's starting to sound that way. Again, I AM a big fan of your work; just not of this particular story.
maurbill chapter 25 . 3/3/2007
This was so good. And so was the First. I just love the way you write and I have a little voice inside me saying " I sure hope Fraidy does a Part 3" I get so wrapped up in your stories and you are definitely one of my very favorite writers. Great job with this story and I will be here for the next?
stareagle chapter 25 . 3/2/2007
Great story- and if you do a part 3, I will look forward to it!
Patty chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
Whee, happy day! Charlie has a plump morsel that takes his breath away. Perfect use

of the memory of his mother and her wise teaching.

I've gotta tell you though you have actually programed me to anticipate skullduggery.

I forecast all kinds of dire things when Charlie walked into that bar and when he first

felt the dizziness I thought aha, I knew it! LOL

Anway, thanks for a great story. Anytime you want to throw a crumb our way, I'll be here

to read and comment. Don't stay gone too long.
dHALL chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
Oh, come on! You know you have...like three chapters written of Part Three already! We all know what happened to happily ever afters 'round here!

Great story! I'm all for a part three!

Bring it on!~
Beth Pryor chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
Yay! I haven't had a chance to read any of your other series yet, just mainly the one shots and these two, so I hope you decide to add a Part I, but if not, I'm sure more good stuff will come in the future. I really enjoyed this one, especially Don and Colleen. I'm glad you let that happen. Looking forward to more!

bp
FluffNutter chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
And we all know what happened the LAST time you gave Charlie a woman at the end of a story, or were you hoping we wouldn't remember.

"I do not promise a “Part I”; neither do I deny the possibility."

Plausible deniability? You cad, you!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
WAH!

I always hate the ends!

That's sweet that you gave the boys women. LOL I thought Colleen was good for Don. Debbie... I don't know. Amita would be better.

Great job! I don't think it needs a sequel, but I would welcome one if you wrote it!
Misty-J chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
Loved this story! What an unexpected ending. :)

I really hope that you decide to do a part I.

If not I look forward to your next story.
rhesus chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
Fantastic! Loved the whole thing as well as the first HDTH! Your stories are great. Although you didn't promise, I certainly would be happy to see a third part.

Take care of yourself.
Lush chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
I always enjoy reading your stories because they are so well written and told. I look forward each day to a new updated chapter, to read with eagerness what unfolds. I love a good Charlie whumpin' as much yourself...poor boy!

Please keep up the entertaining stories and don't wait to long to grace us with another tale that needs to leap out of your imagination. Thanks.
luvnumb3rs chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
I am not sure what to say. That ended to quick an kinda of quick. Anyways THank you for posting.