Reviews for All Things Being Equal
Miles Edgeworth chapter 1 . 4/14
... You promised this wouldn't go on the internet, Wright.
Amanda chapter 18 . 2/21
I just read all 18 chapters of this fanfic in one day, and I am wanting more. This tension is killing me. I need to see the climactic ending of this story.

I've been hooked since the first chapter. The addition of the murder case makes it seem more true to Ace Attorney. I see people have been commenting on the portrayal of Phoenix as unrealistic, but honestly, I don't think it is at all. Most people can't sympathize with that Edgeworth put him through; Phoenix is written very well. I found myself crying at all his pain.. and I want nothing more than to see their resolution.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
This fanfiction is probably one of the best I've read. Phoenix seemed a bit too over dramatic to me and I just felt the personalities were a bit off, but other than that, it was great!
PerilsofRosella chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely hooked. You are an amazing writer. I was actually on the brink of tears a few times- well played.
Sheryl E W chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
I read the last 2 chapters together and I'm glad I did. Maya comes across really well. So calm, like an island in the sea of the boys' restless souls.
Mr. Douchebag chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Please re-evaluate how you write emotional scenes and how they lead up into one another. Also how you portray the characters. And a few other things.
BettyeK chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Woah! Great chapter Tarma!

Full of emotion, on both sides. That's what makes it so good. You can definitely feel their pain. On the one hand, I am so completely on the side of Phoenix. He was awesomely righteous in his fury, and he does deserve to feel that way.

I am glad that Miles is able to understand what he did wrong, and realize that he was a total moron throwing his life away like he did. Don't get me wrong, coming to grips with everything he was going through at the time, was huge... but Phoenix was, his partner, his lover, and should have been allowed the opportunity to share those burdens.

The end of this chapter, though, makes me wonder what on Earth Miles is really thinking about. It almost seems like, well, I know he's VERY depressed. I hope that Maya in her infinite wisdom *smiles* will be able to pull him from the brink of that depression... at least from that slippery edge.

I can't help it. I want them to be together... and with this chapter, it's looking really rough for the home team!

Take care. I hope that both you and your husband are able to shake off the flu bug. Have a great rest of the week. And see you next time.

BettyeK
Sheryl E W chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
My heart is aching, more please!
BettyeK chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
WOW Tarma!

I was so excited to see this notification in my email! It has been too long since I have dabbled in all things that are yummy Phoenix and Miles... even though they are having a bit of a disagreement right about now! *smiles* Ya just know that they will have to end up together... it's DESTINY! LOL

I got to the end of the chapter and was really blown away. Boone is doing his level best to try and keep that mask in place but it looks like it's not working, huh? I was so ready for you to end the chapter with like an announcement... *deepens voice* And in other news... a young waitress was found tonight strangled to death...she appears to have been found holding a napkin! Well... you know what I mean. I'm kinda hoping that everyone will be keeping their lives for a little longer... but I have a feeling that that's not going to be the case.

Thank you for giving us this update... I had missed it! Have a great rest of the week...take care... and keep doing what you're doing. It's going great!

Until next time,
BettyeK
2minshawol13 chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
I really love this fanfic! But I really really really REALLY want another chapter. Or at least tell us if it's the end
of the fanfic! It's just too sad for me :'(
MushroomNatsu chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
I've read your story and I loved it. But one question: Is this the end or did you just stop writing? Or is there a new story that continues with this?
floatingfloater chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Update!
Distrustful Des chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
This story is amazing, but too sad even for me.

Will there be another chapter?
mrawgirl09 chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
I've read this about two years ago and now I'm reading this all over again and I am so proud that I have this in my favourites list. The only thing that kind of irks me is that it remains uncompleted... So sad that such a beautiful work left unfinished... :(
Ayanhart chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
This story is amazing and beautifully written.

It would be nice if you could finish it, as I'm dying to find out how this ends!