Reviews for All Things Being Equal
Ayowaeeowa chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
with this I'm finally caught up :D Please please please update soon :)
Ayowaeeowa chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
OMG somthings gonna happen O.o also is this chapter on deviant art? I looked for it but I couldn't find it.
tezmilion chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Too short reunion, yet too many feelings and too much regret. *sob* Both of them are still in love with each other, but both of them are like "I shouldn't love him anymore because he doesn't return the feeling! Just look what he/I had done to me/him! T_T" I wonder how would this murder case affect their broken relationship...
Sheryl E W chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
I feel spoilt at another chapter so soon :) I shivered at the mention of biting wind, it's rather cold in good old Blighty now.
Miles' sudden out of character kiss was really interesting, showing how much he is out of sorts and desperate, very clever!
Gumshoe definitely deserves a huge pay rise for all he does behind the scenes to support his friends.
Sheryl E W chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
I've never watched '24' but this felt like it was 24 minutes in real time of really cleverly done tick tocking away as they inch towards each other. Brilliant!
tezmilion chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
Eeeeep! I didn't expect their confrontation would be like this T_T Please next next next! I really want them to cooperate for the case and restor their trust (and love) for each other again...
Sheryl E W chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
Nail biting fast reading chapter! Poor poor Gumshoe. He does end up in the middle of everything falling around him :( I'm curious to see how the court case goes and how it will affect our boys. Beautifully written as always and silly as it sounds it is so nice to see the word you're being used correctly, too much time on Facebook seeing the language being abused. I try not to be one of them but definitely fail some of the time. Right, must go dry off a damp Pippin cat! I hope you had a nice Easter holiday.
Doodo chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
!I feel pity for both Edgewoth and Phoenix To have such a rough night!

But... So romamtic! How Phoenix confessed... It's so pure and so much lovr /!
Doodo chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
This chapter was so good! Serious and romantic /!

I hope Phoenix will tell his feeling soon, just like his plan!
Doodo chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Phoenix's dream seem so happy!

But when will his dream come true? I hope it soon!
Doodo chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Phoenix was so madly in love with Edgeworth /!

Just follow Mia's advise and go get him!
Miles Edgeworth chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
... You promised this wouldn't go on the internet, Wright.
Amanda chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
I just read all 18 chapters of this fanfic in one day, and I am wanting more. This tension is killing me. I need to see the climactic ending of this story.

I've been hooked since the first chapter. The addition of the murder case makes it seem more true to Ace Attorney. I see people have been commenting on the portrayal of Phoenix as unrealistic, but honestly, I don't think it is at all. Most people can't sympathize with that Edgeworth put him through; Phoenix is written very well. I found myself crying at all his pain.. and I want nothing more than to see their resolution.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
This fanfiction is probably one of the best I've read. Phoenix seemed a bit too over dramatic to me and I just felt the personalities were a bit off, but other than that, it was great!
PerilsofRosella chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely hooked. You are an amazing writer. I was actually on the brink of tears a few times- well played.