Reviews for Where Next?
beauty0102 chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
great liked it.
wheredoigo chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
Aww that's the cutest ending!
gypsypie44 chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
oh loved it! please write a sequel!
Prankster 4 life chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
Such a sweet ending! I can't wait for the next chapter!
dolphinluvr22 chapter 15 . 7/14/2007
That was such a good story plz write a sequel
395477 chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
great story
punette101 chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
i loved it!
Lepr3kon chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I like the story a lot, but wouldn't her father and friends notice any strange behavior or the fact that she has bruises all over? Just a thought
zanessas gonnaget married duh chapter 15 . 6/20/2007
omg 3 words BEST STORY EVER!seriously you deserve like a toni award or something!
courtney chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
That was so good i loved it you did such a great job. I was about to cry! i am a HUGE jiley fan!
skittleysweet chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
that was awesome! great story
BTR Love chapter 15 . 3/1/2007
AW!

Jake and Miley forever!

Finally Adrian is dead at least Miley and Jake don't have to worry about him anymore

i feel so bad for Jake he was in the hospital for protecting Miley

i hate Miley for that she was supposed to keep him safe!

he's hot!

great story update soon please!

dawn

cody linley's girl
babyabby chapter 15 . 3/1/2007
Ok this is a copy of my sister's (Luvs-Mitchel-Musso) story My Love, Please Forget Me! I mean, you totally copied her down to everything! I know about the great art of copy-and-paste but come on, don't you have any creativity at all? I mean, in her story Miley was on the run from Luke who is just like Aiadren and then they change their names to Cody and Hope Ryan and get wigs and makeup! Just like in yours! And just EVERYTHING in here is a copy! Readers reading this review, if you want evicence PM me I can send you qoutes from this one and my sisters and you will see they are EXACTLY alike! And i know you know of my sisters story because YOU REVIEWED! I mean come on, don't you have the decentcy to make up your own story? Gosh that is just so disrepectful to my sister!

FYI: you have half the number of chapter then she does and you have 160 something reviews and she has 511 so yea...we knows whose was a bigger hit.
I've Got A Secret chapter 15 . 3/1/2007