Reviews for Lets make love
Hinata-er chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Relatively well-written story for a quite-early Sasuhina.

However, I was personally disgusted by Hinata's over-generosity and leniency for Sasuke; it seems like he is allowed to be a cheater all he wants until he's bored with having mistresses. And then gets to indulge in the undeserved love, attention, and virginity his wife unconditionally saves for only him without any trace of insecurity or holding him responsible for his cheating ways. He seems to get away with no bad consequences at all for how he hurt his wife in the past...

Quite realistic and in-character in regards to Sasuke and Hinata in the first half, but I don't think it's very feasible for Sasuke to suddenly become 100% loving and devoted to his wife after what he did.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I liked it! Keep writing! :]
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
wow...tats really beautiful...i felt like smacking sasuke when he spent the night with temari while hinata laid on the bed alone...but then again...thank goodness they were together...very nice!
Usuani the Froggy chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Lovely story, although I think you should think of actually separating certain things, pklace commas where they are needed because it confuses the reader. Other than that, the story was absoloutely adorable, one of the best I have read in a long time. This is going to my favorited, but you should really correct it, remember, commas!

~*Usuani*~
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
It was sad at first, but the end was great.
amysid chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i love it
UchihaHyugaGlow chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aw, that was cute, i love the sasukexhinata pairing. One thing though, you spelled temari wrong. Anyways i loved the fic! :P
AngelHands12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I loved it!
Housenka chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
that was beautful

i absolutely loved it

thank you so much for writting such a wonderful fic
Arethusa Fellini chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
It was nice. Like telling a short fairy tale to a kid (though the content is more mature level, naturally, but, I hope you get the drift). Though I guess you could have played with the words more. I think the fiction can do without the song. I'm pretty sure it would look better without the song. I'm not much for songfics but the lyric that just went along with this doesn't mix at all (pertaining to the words because I have no idea how the song goes).

Mm... I've noticed a lot of run-on sentences and other stuff like this one:

[quote]

He noticed Hinatas small actions and moves, her delicate hands wrapped his wounds he grabbed her hands on more than one occasion and kissed them loving the feel of her soft un harmed skin.

[/quote]

Maybe a little more proofreading wouldn't hurt. Cheers!
Mysterygurl13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was so CUTE! Phenomenal
NocturneD chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
*waves sasuhina flag*
Hana chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
THis was very good, I loved it!
tartar12345 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Very cute...love the ending :)