Reviews for Yoga
emma1gibson chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
short and sweet...i like it!
Artemisfowlisawsome chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
you write the wierdiest FF'S ever and I LOVE THEM YEH WIERDNESS!
sugarholic chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hehehehe! I'm crazy. My mammy loves me anyways. What kind of sellotape does he use? Duck tape? Duck tapes says quack quack to me. My mammy says I'm crazy. HEHEHEH
anonymus chapter 1 . 3/12/2007

Scream Louder -x chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Thank God for Sellotape.
cash4alex chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Simply wonderful! I think that says it all. Simple and wonderful. But just because it says it all doesn't mean I won't say more.

I think this is a very intelligent piece of satire of the current trend in England to take up novel fitness fads, especially among celebrities. One can quite easily imagine Madonna in place of young Artemis, with her arms and legs being snapped. One could only hope there is no Butler there to reassemble her.

Once again, a lovely little vignette, with a powerful message.
Sheen Rox chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Before I reiew this story I think it is important to express horror at the fact that Alex claims to like Jeremy Clarkson's hair! I find this difficult to understand, J.C. has terrible hair! Generally he is very irritating and in no way funny, but his hair is particularly terrible *glares at Alex and J.C's hair*

Anyway...as I was saying...this story shows a more health concious side to Artemis. It often surprise me that a crimial genius with 74 children, a temperamental wife and incredibly cool hair would find time to worry about his health. But clearly there are even more mysterious dimensions to Artemis that I had ever before imagined. He truly does encompass everything that is important about human life...intelligence, responsibility, good health and really cool hair...we can all truly look up to Artemis as a role model...

What more can we learn about Artemis as his life continues, I can't even imagine what new layers he has and I look forward to finding out...

~ Sheen Rox