Reviews for Pieces of Colored Glass and Stone
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 37 . 5/13/2008
Oh, you just HAVE to write a sequel for this one. *puppy eyes* Please?
Quiet Moon chapter 37 . 5/13/2008
-claps solemnly- This is one of your more serious ones, but I like it all the same. Actually, I might favor this one more than a good number of others. I like the sense of desperation that Gaara had, as well as the resolve that Matsuri had that she couldn't be saved. The last line was a good addition as well, the portrayal of renewed (perhaps strengthened would be a better word?)determination was a good way to end this drabble.

And I shudder to think of the horrors of college, I'm already drowning myself going crazy over my current educational circumstances so wondering what college is like...boy, you are brave.
Teera-Chan chapter 37 . 5/12/2008
*Sniffle* That's so sad...
ChristinaAngel chapter 36 . 4/16/2008
Hey nice epiphanies and the last lines were so funny! This one was really well written and I like the whole progression from crush into love.
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 36 . 4/15/2008
Nice to know she's finally realized.

This one needs a part two! She has to TELL him! :)

PLEASE write a part two!

P.S. I don't think it's bad to write long drabbles. :)
Hotarukun chapter 36 . 4/14/2008
Haha, I love Kanna so much. Hehe..Matsu-chan..'holy crap, I'm in love with Gaara!'..:D :D I liked this one, it wasn't long! It was absolutely perfect.
Teera-Chan chapter 36 . 4/13/2008
Why did Kanna ask when Matsuri was going to tell GINGER she loved him?
Quiet Moon chapter 36 . 4/13/2008
-snickers- I find this one rather amusing. Especially the last scene where Matsuri is struck with the realization that she's seriously in love with Gaara. There's nothing wrong with the length of this. The first part makes it rather clear why it was as long as it was. I found the general outtake in the beginning to be a nice touch.
Queen-Cocaine chapter 36 . 4/13/2008
Lol i did notice them getting bigger. Almost to the one-shot stage now.

I was just wondering, where did the title come from? Any particular meaning to it?
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 36 . 4/12/2008
Indeed it did take her long enough. That waws a very short chapter.
Tiger5913 chapter 36 . 4/12/2008
Ginger? XD Okay, now I'm seriously wondering... would Gaara be more annoyed by that nickname, or if he was called "Gaa-chan" or "Gaara-chan" instead, hmm? :P Oh boy, Matsuri, you gotta be kidding me, girl. It took you this long to realize you were in love with Gaara? Seriously? So... let's see, since Gaara will take at least however long she did, multiplied by about two or three times... *falls over* Are they both going to be like, a quarter of a century years old before they finally get together?

..._ *pushes Gaara into a small room with Matsuri and locks the door* Hehehe...

If only that damn Yashamaru didn't completely shatter Gaara's faith in love... / When Gaara was young and innocent, his face was always so... sad, and yet, full of hope that his life would get better. Then along comes the deceptive uncle that essentially pounds a freakin' huge block of stone over his head by telling him... I get sick just thinking about it. Anyway! I am gonna stop rambling now. XD Can't wait for your next GaaMatsu short story!
Art is a bang4979 chapter 36 . 4/12/2008
I hope you know I love these drabbles LOVE! Okay? L-O-V-E...okay I think I've made my point
Hotarukun chapter 35 . 4/11/2008
I absolutely love how you portray Matsuri-chan! Her personality is just what Gaara needs. And I love these office ones. _ (Especially when they include her amazing teammates.) I so look forward to these. They give me a huge smile!
A Dream You've Chased chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
I just had to comment on this chapter because I loved it and because I saw the FRIENDS episode where Rachel is in labor and about to give birth to Emma and she asks the same thing to Ross and he says that and even the reply she gave him is the name...

...But I burst out laughing when I picture Gaara saying the same to Matsuri because it will be so awkward
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 35 . 4/7/2008
lol... I have to say, that was pretty funny. I don't know how you come up with this stuff. I'd like to see one where they get drunk. I realize that you already written one like that, but still... Or, maybe you could write a drunk part 2, the consequenses... lol.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »