Reviews for Pieces of Colored Glass and Stone
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 50 . 4/17/2010
Aw, I loved the story (I'm finally finished)! It was cute, funny, sad. I laughed, I cried (lol couldn't resist).

But anyway, you did a good- sorry- awesome job!
GaaraXMatsuri chapter 42 . 4/16/2010
Luv this story, it's so cute~ Usually I don't like cutesy fartsy stuff, but I can't stop reading this story! Congrats, it takes real skill to get me to say 'Aw! That love story was so f'n kawaii!~' XD
SammyQuill chapter 50 . 1/23/2010
I've finally finished all of them. Well done, its nice to see how you've developed the ship from start to finish. :)
SammyQuill chapter 43 . 1/23/2010
ROTFLMAO!

Poor Matsuri, I know EXACTLY how she feels!
SammyQuill chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
LOL! I remember the last two lines from Friends. Ross and Rachel said them. Wouldn't it be better if you credit?
Mangafox101 chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
I love this one. I've read this one a while back and I never forgot about it and everytimes i thought of it, it made laugh so hard I swear i actually peed my pants. You are very clever my dear.
Waifine chapter 50 . 8/12/2009
XD The last chapter was adorable and I loved it. The last line won my heart completely.

Please write more stories!
Waifine chapter 46 . 8/12/2009
XD I can completely see her asking him! XD I love it! Love it!
Waifine chapter 45 . 8/12/2009
This was a very neat and very in-character snippet.
Waifine chapter 38 . 8/12/2009
This chapter was very, very sweet. I loved Gaara's nie-smile.
Waifine chapter 37 . 8/12/2009
This snippet is awesome, and it would be fantastic if you ever made a story out of it. 3
Waifine chapter 34 . 8/11/2009
XD This story was purely epic.
Waifine chapter 32 . 8/11/2009
Wow, you really captured her reaction flawlessly. I could completely see this happening upon the kidnapping of her old sensei. Really amazing and powerful snippet.
Waifine chapter 31 . 8/11/2009
Why! Why didn't Temari have a camera! It would have been such PERFECT BLACKMAIL!

...can she have a camera next time?
Waifine chapter 22 . 8/11/2009
I've never loved Kankuro so much! XD This was purely awesome!
335 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »