Reviews for Pieces of Colored Glass and Stone
crystalwolfberri chapter 50 . 6/28/2009
these drabbles were amazing! Gaara x Matsuri are by far the cutest couple, and your short fics of them here make them even cuter!

my favorites were most likely 9 Flirt, 34 Eavesdroping, 44 Trust, and so many more. I really love how you wrote random ficlets about these two, and they were quite in-character too. :)
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 50 . 6/10/2009
aWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME!

i really enjoyed this story.
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 25 . 6/10/2009
Absolutly lovely.

*smiles*
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
lol.

Yeah, no sister want to see their siblings in compromising situations...it would be...wierd.
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
:D

so sweet!
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Shukaku is so mean.
Anzer'ke chapter 50 . 6/1/2009
Yes indeed, just too awesome for the masses, especially this story which is so awesome that were the average person to be exposed to it then their head would explode...from the awesome.
ihatewriting chapter 50 . 5/17/2009
Wow, that was amazing. There wasn't one chapter I didn't like, and there were many that actually made me laugh out loud. I thought Proposal was particularly touching. You portrayed the Sand Siblings beautifully. Keep up the great work!
ChristinaAngel chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
So fluffy! I liked how we heard more about Matsuri's career and how she was a pretty normal ninja, and yet she took a horrible blow. And I loved how Gaara reassured her.

It seemed very IC for Gaara to me that he still has doubts about how good a person he is, even though his life is going well. I like it!

This is the last one? NO! You probably gave some warning a few chapters back but I obviously forgot. I liked how this was a carry on from the last one and how we saw bits of Matsuri and Gaara in both of them. Hiro completely disregarding respect to get a nice smelling home was so funny and I was cheering him for that!
queenofinsane chapter 14 . 5/2/2009
Chapter fourteen was stolen from friends wasn't it? The one where rachel was giving birth to emma right? I may be wrong but it was a very cute how you incorperated it into your stories. Very nice, keep up the good work.
JessykaRenee chapter 50 . 4/26/2009
These little ditties are just excellent! I love you writing style! I hope you will write some more GaaraXMat.. I'd check it out for sure!
Tiger5913 chapter 50 . 4/22/2009
Oh yeah, right, like Gaara's side of the family isn't opinionated. Or Gaara himself, for that matter. XD No, we just imagined those blunt remarks he shot at Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, etc... So if anything, we should blame him (or Temari) for making Matsuri just as expressive as they are. ;) Their kids are very cute! Although I don't think I'd trust them in a room full of weapons. D: I can't believe this is over. :( Don't let this be your last fic, okay?
Gaaras1Girl chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
This had me laughing so hard I had to wipe tears from my eyes! Oh god its SO funny!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »