Reviews for Pieces of Colored Glass and Stone
Tiger5913 chapter 50 . 4/22/2009
Oh yeah, right, like Gaara's side of the family isn't opinionated. Or Gaara himself, for that matter. XD No, we just imagined those blunt remarks he shot at Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, etc... So if anything, we should blame him (or Temari) for making Matsuri just as expressive as they are. ;) Their kids are very cute! Although I don't think I'd trust them in a room full of weapons. D: I can't believe this is over. :( Don't let this be your last fic, okay?
Gaaras1Girl chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
This had me laughing so hard I had to wipe tears from my eyes! Oh god its SO funny!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
Wow...you've got a good point about that...
Gaaras1Girl chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
LOL best chapter yet!
turtlechick chapter 50 . 4/21/2009
These are all so awesome :D

This was an awesome accomplishment... KUDOS! lol
Woodrokiro chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
D'aww! These are so adorable! 3

Great job- If I didn't care for this couple before, I do now :)
Dragon Jadefire chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
Ha! I knew you liked Kataang! I prefer Zutara.

But! GaaMatsu is just so sweet!
MorwenKazul chapter 48 . 3/25/2009
AW
turtlechick chapter 48 . 3/24/2009
Awesome chapter so cute :)
MorwenKazul chapter 47 . 3/24/2009
i love it plz update soon
MorwenKazul chapter 35 . 3/24/2009
LOVING IT!
MorwenKazul chapter 33 . 3/24/2009
wait ppl didnt support the couple? they were like my fav couple the moment they came into the series... WOW anyway i love ur story _
MorwenKazul chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
i love it and plus i especially like ur Friends quotes thats my fav sit com ever _
ChristinaAngel chapter 46 . 3/23/2009
I loved how it was Matsuri was the one who was proposing and Gaara thinking it over was very him and being worried about whether Matsuri really wanted to marry him. I liked the kiss at the end.

I liked how Matsuri was going to talk to Gaara but her mother stopped her. I liked how Matsuri was the only one to see how lonely Gaara was. Thanks for updating!
turtlechick chapter 47 . 2/7/2009
Wow these are all so amazing!

I finally took the time to read all 47 chapters :)

Let me tell you they were worth it.

Can't wait for the last few chapters. :D
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »