Reviews for HalfBlood Prince with a Twist
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This review comes three years late and for that I apologize. do not remember receiving your review for my story That Wizard Is Mine. If I did then I do not remember reading your story.

I thought this introduction was well written. I normally do not read Harry/OC, or quite frankly Harry/anybody as the starring pairing, but I think this story will be well written and entertaining if it is anything like its introduction.

- Sparkle
persons chapter 25 . 11/7/2008
u smell so bad.
Jordyn chapter 27 . 10/3/2008
Great story. ]

You should really continue it.
Denys chapter 27 . 7/10/2008
I think the story is good so far...but why do katie and malfoy have to work together?Isn't she betraying harry by working with him to kill dumbledore...
Miranda Took chapter 27 . 7/10/2008
Nice but creepy.
Miranda Took chapter 26 . 7/6/2008
Oh my God, its a totally horrible chapter. Harry Potter's girlfriend kill Dumbledore?
shootingforthestars300 chapter 26 . 7/6/2008
wow definitly was NOT expecting that! wow poor katie i feel bad for her. but it was an awesome chapter i loved it! update soon!
MacAttack5 chapter 26 . 7/5/2008
i luv it, its pretty interesting. its definitly better then I thought it was in the beginning. PLease keep going.!
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 26 . 7/5/2008
Well, you certainly made us wait to find out what it was Malfoy had to say. Him and his paranoia. :P Still, it makes sense, after all; it's made quite clear in the book that he holds Voldemort's assignment for him of utmost importance (to the point, naturally, where he fears for his life), so, over-the-top as it is, him taking twenty minutes to make sure there's no one there to eavesdrop on them was a nice touch. Now, as for the thing that Malfoy wants to tell her itself - WHOA. Defnitely did not see that coming. But it makes perfect sense when you think about it; Voldemort only recruited Malfoy to kill Dumbledore so he would fail and Lucius would be punished for his failure to get the prophecy, and Dumbledore said at the beginning of the story that Voldemort was after Katie for the same reason, so what better way to do it? AND, as if that wasn't dramatic enough, SHE AGREES! At first, my obvious thought was "Don't do it, she won't do it, she'd never do it," but then once the reasoing started... I mean, it does make sense. Doesn't mean I have to like it, though. Which I don't, and, if I am correct, neither is Katie. Gah! Can't wait to see how you follow this one up. Update soon!
anon chapter 21 . 7/5/2008
Lol. Harry is such an idiot.
u know me chapter 25 . 7/3/2008
why havent u stincken updated in so long i was really getting into this story. all i gotta say is get off ur but and plz let me borrow sims
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
For what it's worth, I understand your reasoning for giving up on this story for so long (well, other than the mostly-losing-interest-in-Harry-Potter part :P). But even so, both you, having to write it, and your readers, wanting to read it, would have suffered if your heart wasn't in the story and it turned out bad and all of it was a waste. So the longish wait, all things considered, was a good move. Besides, I admire the fact that you've got the guts to admit all that to everyone instead of just plowing on and pretending like it never happened.

S'anyways, on to the actual review. My first thought for what would happen in the chapter as I was reading was that Harry's assurance that he would win the match, thanks to Katie telling himhe would, would cause him to not really try as much during the match, ultimately resulting in the loss of the game, and then that would lead to a bunch of anger and bitterness and dramatic tension and yada yada. Wouldn't THAT have been ironic? But, yet again, you're ahead of me - quite a bit like in the books, you ensure that there are always more worrisome things lying ahead than Quidditch. Case in point: What the crap is Malfoy up to? Was the reason he kept staring at her all those times so that he could lure her out on her own and away from Harry and Ron and Hermione so that he could get a chance to talk to her about whateevr it is alone? Hmm... The plot thickens...

Update soon!
Miranda Took chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
You are wrong. I do have your story on my alert list(although maybe not you on my author-alert list)and I did read your last chapter. But the thing is,I am more taken up with other things these days and like you said, I have sort lost interest in HP and fanfiction- I have left one of my own stories incomplete.I came to read your chapter only to refresh my memory as to who you were, and I found your chapter well-written on a casual reading, but did not feel the urge or whatever to review because I have lost interest. However, your PM reminded me how let down I used to feel when my regular reviewers failed to respond, so I will make a try.

I like your notice for details- like Ron's paleness before the match, and the way he says he wants to go the Great Hall, that's JKR style. I also like the bit which is not quite JKR style- the way Harry plans to get them together- foolproof and everything, nice work. I liked Katie's introspection about intruding into the trio's lives. And mysterious, suspense-ending. Don't keep it hanging out too long!
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
I liked the chapter and I'm glad you aren't abandoning the story. Please update soon!

lovelove

Amanda
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Aww Katie and Harry are cute together. :D ))

Hmm I wonder if Malfoy knows about his sister..