Reviews for Love Monkey
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
good story

What is the love monkey thing about?
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
cute cute cute! I wouldnt mind Logans love monkey as well LOL :)) cant get enuff of these cute stories!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Please write more like this...

Bella
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So uh yeah. I stumbled upon this story by accident. How is it that I've not read it yet?

That is so much better than Christmas in London. Truly. The banter? Oh, the banter was priceless, and I'm intrigued by this jewelry man and his monkey.

Better than the banter? The smut. Very nicely done!

Again, sorry I hadn't read this before - but hey, definitely better late than never! :)
LauraWrites chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i'm glad they do cause they inspired this very nice story

please update soon

Aoura
Alstar360 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
wow that was really good i like the argument about the monkey guy first though it was funny.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I loved it! It was fabulous!
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Great story! Very cute...the jewelry man and the monkey made it even more hilarious! I loved it!
XXShelbyXXJacobXX356 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
WOW!

That is. I didn't think Rory was like that. On the show she is all sweet and innocent. Now...BAM!

She isn't.

omg i loved that

kinky

rite more soon
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
well can glad that they have accomplished that..well loved it...can't believe that its finished already..well just heading out then...bye..bye...:D...
i3trogans chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
this was good keep it up
hellishrose chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
you were really able to mix sweet, humor, and sexy to create a great story. It was a mature fic but it did not feel tawdry.

you create such a great image with your words that I actually popped over to the 4 seasons website :)

As always-wonderful job

I always look forward to your witting and I am espically looking forward to LAWKI

btw-great youtube video-you are really a creative person : )
Kate chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That's an awesome story! It is funny and hot at the same time, and that makes it perfect! I love your storys!