Reviews for Forever Lullaby
OnePiece Slayer chapter 20 . 1/31
Wait so who died sora or Riku...ahhhh I'm broken in tears I really want to cry but I can't...it such a good story and those heart attack moments still linger...I love this soooo much
AcoonaWind chapter 20 . 1/30
I really, really loved this story! It was great and the ending was just... AMAZING! I really hope to read more stories by you. You really do know how to write a good story! I laughed and I cried, which is one thing I like about stories, emotion!
Chuana chapter 21 . 1/1
That...was a really good and emotional story!Good work
Bellatrix Trickster chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
i am crying a river over here
inocencia gonzales ino uchiha chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
oh my god. i havent cried this must in hard for me to understand why im crying cause i bearly know the characters Roxas and Axel. but it made me cry and the fact that sora and riku were in love made it so damn hard not to this story (all the chapters to be exact) made me laugh and enjoy your writting. your story touched me chapter however made me have a break i began to cry way more than when Roxas got made this chapter peaceful yet heartbreaking at the same time.i just fell in love with this chapter of the story you wrote so perfectly, considering some words were i treasure this RikuXSora story:Forever Lullaby and will remember it always.i hope to see more great stories from you and wish you the best of luck on anything you set your mind to...this is alot of emotion coming from a currently 13 year old girl(if your confused about the age i just said i am talking about myself).

note:im just a random viewer...
singingstars chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Aw, I DID cry on Bridge To Terabithia... XD
keysandhearts chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This story was so interesting to read and Riku was surprisingly complex. A bittersweet and fascinating read. Great job! :)
oooooJAMIEooooo chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I've read this story like a billion times and I still love it. The ending was so sad though. Like I said I've read it many times, but I still cry...
mommyflaw chapter 21 . 5/11/2009
I, uh..wow.

Have you ever read a story that put you through so many emotions that not only did you not know what to say afterwards, you were emotionally wrung out? This was one of those stories.

It was...remarkable. I think that's the only way I know how to comment on it. I liked it though; alot.
PixieDust291 chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
spring cleaning in winter? Riku is officially insane. Great chapy!
PixieDust291 chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Oh, I love the way you wrote this chapter as well. you really brought life to the characters.
PixieDust291 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
drama...drama! I love it, I could take your stroy and swim in it.
PixieDust291 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
I laughed when Sora was huffing around trying to find good clothes, that was great, and the MTV was a nice touch.
PixieDust291 chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
I don't get Riku, I never have, even outside the game he confuses me. Enough, *kills Riku and steels Sora* come Sora, let us go make spiky haired babies.
PixieDust291 chapter 5 . 3/22/2009