Reviews for Die For Me
animegirl459 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
I L.O.V.E. this story so much and it ended exactly how i wanted it too xD this can't be the end make more!Like when she reaches him and she tells him her feelings,etc!PLEASEEE make more TT!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
Its good!
SarahiNia chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
SarahiNia chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Hahah that would have been hard and Sauske you jerk, making her fall in love with you and then LEAVE!
SarahiNia chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
lol Love the ending, hes not going to get stabbed...hes going to get his butt jynjuriken to suna!
SarahiNia chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Oww, Poor Naruto he really Loves her thats so sweet...Now I hate Sasuke again 'How can you do that to NARUTO-KUN!'
SarahiNia chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
I love it, and scary Narutos coming! and Hanabi so ROCKS!
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Hehehe lol Love the inner slefs...that would be funny if they ever meet!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I love it, and cute there falling in love!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
I love it, our little gay avenger is in LUV! AND he has an inner!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
That is SO mean Naruto she loves you its an arrange marriage get it thought your tick head! -cram it into his head!- I feel so bad for Hina poor Hina-Him!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love it poor Hina, its going to get bloody thought!
Foxluna chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
is this the end of the story? i hope nnot i wanna kno wut happens to SASUKE and wut will happen between HIM AND HINATA and will THEY get MARRIED... plus i wanna kno wut happens to ITACHI and if he died or not... and will HINATA AND SASUKE have kids? well if this is the end its was a great story but it could of had a better ending though u kno... well... laters

Foxluna chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
oh wow shit this is a fucking great story... i cant wait for an update...

Mauia88 chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
This story is so interesting! keep it up!

~~UpDaTe SoOn~~