Reviews for Duty, Honor, Love
laila45 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I like this writing style
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Saaad Q_Q
captainamerica-owl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved this! Good story
Nakamura Akane chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So...So sad. So amazingly sad and sweet and sad. I have no words.

expressionist chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
wow. jeez. i am a HUGE kakasaku fan and i walked into this thinking it WAS kakasaku. but oh man. that was so incredible. your writing style is so beautiful and poetic. i love how you took abstract ideas like love and duty and honor and turned them into something so tangible. beautiful beautiful beautiful. i honestly wanted to cry when i read this. i LOVED it. the last paragraph was so gorgeous. the last sentence was so mind-blowing. i loved the whole thing. GOD this was amazing. GAH YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. just thought you should know X)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
LOVE this one as well!XP XD
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Yeah, tears spring to my eyes with this. It was darkly beautiful.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This was absolutely beautiful and made me cry harder than a little oneshot should have any right to. I love how you showed the differences between Sakura and Ino, and the emphasis on how her duty, her honor and her love correlate. The worst thing is that until that last moment, Sakura was exactly what all ninja are supposed to be. It makes me even sadder to see it so clearly, after the position of ninja has been romanticized so much in this fandom. Seriously, this was amazing.
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That's beautiful ... and so completely Sakura in every possible way.
hazel chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
it's amazing
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is beautifully heartbreaking! I'm adding it to my C2 community Girl Power! Great job capturing Sakura's character. Keep up the good work.

AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
that was lovely. And beautiful. I loved the way it flowed.
Xinthos chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aboslutely beautiful.

Wonderfully written, and though at first glance I thought it seemed a bit wordy, everything flowed together well. The ending was perhaps the best part- very emotional. Your descriptions (and Sakura's actions) seemed very accurate and in character.

10/10 :)
omurice chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*clap* Well done, very interesting to read. Keep up the great work.
darkrikku chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
so sad ! but it was beautiful !