Reviews for 5 Legendary Pokemon and the Super Bowl Pregame
waterer chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
You,with the numbers for a name,stop flaming YR's acting like there's something stuck up your $$.While I do admit half of his stories are pure crap, the other half is pure this was AWESOME!So stop being a Troll,Flamer,Hater,Bastard, $$hole and everything else!
terriermon chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
dude, you've got to make a sequel about the end result of the game!
icon-sting chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
this needs lucario. nuff said.
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
HA chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
:~}HA HA HA HA!1
DJraper chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This story deserves a big "LOL" and a big "WTF" for having two of the Legendary Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl (Dialga and Palkia) in this story...

And three cheers to you for being the first author for writing something about the Super Bowl XLI! BEARS RULE!

...

But of course, the Colts won...*sniff sniff*
Randomizer chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was hilarious! Just thinking about it makes me chuckle. Can't wait to see what happens when the game actually starts.
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
ROTFLOL! Really Funny! I was wondering when someone would do a Super Bowl XLI Fanfic. Did you know that Jordan R. Was Here is going to the Super Bowl? Anyway who do you think will win? The Chicago Bears or Indianapolis Colts? I'm thinkin' the Chicago Bears. Anyway all I have to say is great one-shot, and Bear Down Chicago Bears! And show them why you're wearing the crown... You're the Pride and Joy of all Illinois... Chicago Bears Bear Down! Good story! I will try to start reading and reviewing your stories.

Sincerely,