Reviews for Eggs and Dirt
LadyPotter27 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
AW! love them TODEATHOMG
GreenMeansGo chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
i really liked it. It always makes me a little sad to read fics about cho and cedric. good job though
daisygirl07 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
AW! that was hecka kyoote! cedric and cho were DA BEST couple. tOO bad cedric had to die :'[ and now everyone hates cho. EXCEPT FOR ME! i hope ya make more cedric/cho stories; they're really good :D
flierdeke chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Great story! Short and sweet, and a terrific new perspective. I've never seen a cho/cedric fic before
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
This is so sweet! I liked seeing Cho and Cederic having fun like that.
Tho chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! For writing a fan fiction with Cho and Cedric together! You know with Cedric still alive! I've always wanted to read a fanfiction about Cho and Cedric together, during the happy times. Please write more like it, please!
Kat097 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
That is really sweet
Alicia Spinnet chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
*sigh* I really wish there were more of these.
Cherry Blossom 29 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I was grinning like an idiot when I read this...seriously...! This was so funny and adorable. Though Cho and Cedric were a bit less dignified :-) than in any other fic I've read, I liked how they could hang loose and play around. My favorite part was Cedric saying, "We were just fooling around"... More Cho/Cedric fluff, I love it. This is going on my faves.
Angel of Music chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Awww... I love it! I didn't really think of their relationship like that, but still, its cool.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
How sweet!
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Into every life, a little fluff must fall. This was sweet and I liked all the antics...after all, we are not always the most sophisticated of creatures n'est-ce pas? There is a lot to be said for just letting loose and enjoying life...taking chances...getting messy. Short and sweet. I really liked it.