Reviews for Life Renewed
amrawo chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
great chapter! i loved it! yay a baby! update soon!
caithzadz chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
yes! a baby! woot woot! can't wait for the next chapter!
Tigger101 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Go Achilles!

This is a cool story, though I still think you've made Achilles 'sweeter' than he ever could be so quickly. Achilles has been trained for war ever since his birth, fighting and killing is all he has ever known and understood. So I understand him not wanting to fight, but not the whole 'peace thing'. And this whole 'violent circle' of Achilles would make it very difficult to understand a woman; he would be so worried because he's never actually been with just ONE woman before...

I don't know. Just some thoughts.

AMAPADME chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Great chapter. I love it that Briseis is with Child. I always picture with Achilles child whether he dies like in the movie or he lives like in our imaginations.

Agamemnon's death was quite a sight to behold. It was very detailed which led to good pictures in my mind. I am also glad Breseis is better after such a terrible thing
dizzy78 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
AMAPADME chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
I just read all 3 chapters and loved them.

It was a great thing I think to have Briseis Talk to Helen. Of all the people in the Palace she would be the one to understand.

It was a very nice and perfect wedding for this couple. It is not as if the Greeks would rejoice at the Marriage or the Trogans.

I can't wait to see what happened in Achilles Tent. It is not as if he was that far away and if she is being hurt by someone boy are they in deep trouble.
amrawo chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
great story! i love it so far! update soon! i can't wait!
caithzadz chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
i'm loving every chapter of the story... can't wait for more! update soon!
IWABABY chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
i love it please...PEASE...update son!
liz chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
this was a great chapter keep updating and soon!
TEXASTIFF chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Wonderful chapter. Hurrah that B and A are finally married and "bound" I am anxious to read about the trouble on the horizon you mentioned... I am assuming that it has something to do with Agamemnon or maybe even Paris...Anyway, thanks for the post:)
sarah7174 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
gr8 start, what troubles are beginning? update soon
Milaskovich chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I really like it so far. Please Update soon.

lily chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
i love it! what's gonna happen next? please keep wirghting!
ha-ha chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Nice start... hmm but I found one error. It's the part when you made hector say that he's going to the kitchen... I believe it was not called 'kitchen' back then... 'neways, just keep on updating.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »