Reviews for Death and the Nonbeliever
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Great Job:) wow i haven't plated that game since I was like...10 haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
So is it blatantly obvious that they know they have feelings for eachother?
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
aww poor tenten haha being bombarded with questions...kinda like the ones she was giving neji haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Aww how cute HinaXD
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
0.0 Tenten involuntarily friendzoned neji *gasp*
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Haha I love how Lee is in on the plot
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great job:) It's awesome being able to read a fic from Neji's POV that isn't about Tenten dying in the most horrific way possible haha
BadgerPride10 chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
SEQUEL! Please make a sequel! This story is flippin awesome!
Sweet Air chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
beautiful story :') i loved reading every chapter
Crazycally chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
This is such a briliant story I don't know why it took me so long to find out about it.

Though I'd have preferd it if Temari had gotten Shikamaru and Ino ended up with Chouji but then I'm one of the few who like that paring.
Amasian chapter 18 . 6/16/2011
This fic put a huge smile on my face. I love it. Not your typical high school fic, exactly what fanfiction needs these days. Humor was awesome, dialogue was awesome... Gai was fantastic, hahahaha. Again, amazing job!
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
lol, great chapter!

I love, "'Love is just a more intimate version of friendship.'" That is really sweet:)
xAi-chanx chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
..absolutely hate ShikaIno..dumb pairing..

..I'm not flaming you, just speaking my mind..xD

..anyways..great story..I liked the plot! :-)

..I still can't get over ShikaIno..DAMMIT!
naash chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
yay to neji finally going against hiashi. he really does do anything to try and please his uncle who has been his guardian all this while.

this fic has come to an end. i cant beleive it took me 4 years to read the complete fic

naash
naash chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
wow i think i didnt get the story alert for this fic. so i looked at my list suddenly had an urge to reread this fic and found out that this fic has ended.

i think the ending is perfect. and gaara confession was shocking and gai as death is just brilliant

all in all this fic ust too good and you deserve more reviews even though you already have 629 including mine.

youre a great writer