Reviews for Death and the Nonbeliever
Matahari chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I loved this chapter! Neji not realizing he is in love and they're going to a couples cafe? Fantastic!
Dakotarox14 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
gai is evil, and as i call hom gay. poor neji, but this story keeps getting better and better. your a realy good writer, and i think you have something good planned. i cant wait to see what happens next.
shelovesyou26 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
PLEASE continue this! ahhg! its so godd! i wana know what happens! ah! please continue! ur an amazing writer! keep up the wonderful work!
kyakya991 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
oh i love this story its a really dreat chapter i hopr you update it soon!

killuakills chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
yays that was kewl! me likey

Ayatsuri Sakkaku chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
O that was great! Please continue. I loved the twist with Gai-sensei at the end.
Tabby-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was so god please wright more this was a very funy story and NejiTenten is like the best couple ever! More More More! Yatta Yatta Yatta!

From me to you! Arigato!

Kawazu chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
omg. XD I'd DIE if Gai was MY math teacher. xD You torture those poor children so, my dear. Love it anyway! :D
PinkBunnysWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
It is good Make more I am so tried of this 1 chapter crazy ness
Ange chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
it was really good!

i think you should continue it

update soon!
Queen Bliss chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Awesome story! Please update when you can, I really like it.

naash chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
lol...the ending was

Dakotarox14 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
omg, omg, omg, this is the funnyest end to the chapter, and also i didn't like it, i LOVED IT! its raely good and you have a skill for writing, and this is turning out to be one of the best stories here!
Dinkus chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
LOVE IT! OMG! *is so hyper right now*

It's AWESOME! And COOL! And funny. Very humourous indeed. You have a fun writing style. It's like the funniness is natural and THERE.
Tayume chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That's a nice twist on High school fics .
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »