Reviews for I Finally See
Hope chapter 13 . 7/1
I like your story hope you update
The Omega chapter 13 . 4/3
Love it can you write another chapter
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
lopezaurora33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
when are you going write chapters 14-17 of I Finally See, because I like thise story very much please bye.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
yay I am usaslly I more sesshumaru fan but I love demon harry and could not help it :D love it/ Is harry ever meet bro in law heheh! OR RIN lol. :D I just love lord fluffy. I love the story too cute :D
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
XD this is a great fic can u plz update soon?
Cogan chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Love this so much!
angel-wiley chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love it so far! :D
deathlover25 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Omggg moreeeeeeee I love it soo much!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Update soon
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Cute! I wish you'd continue, but the latest update date is not exactly reassuring on that point.
Ofanaatnolrah chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Okay, first: Best. Fic. Ever!
Seriously I have read from the beginning to this chapter, and I've gotta say that this is THE best Harry Potter/Inuyasha x over I ever have the pleasure of reading!
Normally this kind of x over have some Sess/Harry pairing, but I liked that I read a great Inu/Harry fic today, and the way you write your stories is really good and beautiful, I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans and hilarious moment will this two dudes get in trouble with.
saranya1555 chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
hi, it is good fic, continuation pleassse!
LiveToTell chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
that was such a grate fluffy ending! i really like your story! and im sure that by now dumbledore is peeing himself :) lol...
will inu and harry meet sessu next? what else will be instored for them? and will harry learn to use his demon powers?
can't wait for your next update!