Reviews for I Finally See
lopezaurora33 chapter 1 . 4/17
when are you going write chapters 14-17 of I Finally See, because I like thise story very much please bye.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
yay I am usaslly I more sesshumaru fan but I love demon harry and could not help it :D love it/ Is harry ever meet bro in law heheh! OR RIN lol. :D I just love lord fluffy. I love the story too cute :D
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
XD this is a great fic can u plz update soon?
Cogan chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Love this so much!
angel-wiley chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love it so far! :D
deathlover25 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Omggg moreeeeeeee I love it soo much!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Update soon
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Cute! I wish you'd continue, but the latest update date is not exactly reassuring on that point.
Ofanaatnolrah chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Okay, first: Best. Fic. Ever!
Seriously I have read from the beginning to this chapter, and I've gotta say that this is THE best Harry Potter/Inuyasha x over I ever have the pleasure of reading!
Normally this kind of x over have some Sess/Harry pairing, but I liked that I read a great Inu/Harry fic today, and the way you write your stories is really good and beautiful, I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans and hilarious moment will this two dudes get in trouble with.
saranya1555 chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
hi, it is good fic, continuation pleassse!
LiveToTell chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
that was such a grate fluffy ending! i really like your story! and im sure that by now dumbledore is peeing himself :) lol...
will inu and harry meet sessu next? what else will be instored for them? and will harry learn to use his demon powers?
can't wait for your next update!
Riddle Wraith chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
I love it! I hope to see more soon!
WizardsGirl chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Always love reading this story... Please update again sometime in the near future!

Hugs & Kittens,