Reviews for Space Cases: Legacy
LJ Parkman chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
This story was so groovy! and so was the last one. I hope u plan to update soon
FaithfulELF chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
OMG, i just read "End Game" on your site, and it was AMAZING! Poor Xen, tho. And Rosie&Bova. I really hope you continue the series. I have to know if Suni has any luck! This is one of the best thing's i've ever read. You write great! Can't wait for more
T chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I love that Elmira and Radu are together in this story. Their so cute together! ElmiraxRadu are a great pairing and so is BovaxRosie.
FaithfulELF chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
OMG, u can't just leave it there! We have to know what's going to happen! And what about Rosie and Bova? Did they make it out, or are they lost? You HAVE to update soon!
FaithfulELF chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
This story is absolutely amazing! Why haven't you updated it? I really hope you do more with this. The first one was great, and this is just as equally as good. Please put more out. I really want to see what will happen. One question, though. How come nothing ever happened with Cat and Harlan. I know, i know, that's just how your story went. But i'm a Cat/Harlan shipper, and was a lil disappointed. Anyhoo, i really hope you'll put more out soon. This is great!
Sunny Weather Clock chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
Far too few reviews for such a long, nifty story... _;
liscilis chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
no you cant just leave it like that without telling us who it is. well anyways i love it and i was worth waiting 8 mouth for.
NapOrDie chapter 2 . 8/28/2001
I loved this chapter! While I like seeing aall of your well-done older Cases and the younger kids, it was good see the original characters too. I think you pretty much nailed their characters, and your own people were great too. I loved the way you handled Suzee's insecurities as well as her line "Way to screw up time, Harlan." lol! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
NapOrDie chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Well, I like it.I really cannot wait to read more, if you're willing to write it. I'm glad you didn't do some twisted cliff-hanger for the sake of reviews-made the wedding ceromony much nicer.